Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-29-2013, 12:11 AM   #21
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

Re: PP bellies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseyroberts View Post
I will play. Here is mine...almost 2days pp. ok ladies...u've been warned...this is a belly that has been stretched to capacity 6 times....and endured 1 c section...so it isnt perty. Lol.
On the upside at delivery I lost 22lbs. YAY!
wow your belly looks amazing!!!

i'll get a pic some time this weekend. i'm 3 days pp right now. i gained 35 lbs with this pregnancy and with just delivery alone i'm down 15 lbs!!! just 20 lbs to go and i wish i could start running again but i know have to wait.

Advertisement

Old 03-29-2013, 07:50 AM   #22
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible

I think you look AWESOME for having 6 children!!!
Completely agree! That is pretty "wow"! I've had three and much more "damage". You look great!
Old 03-29-2013, 07:58 AM   #23
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

Man I wish I lost at delivery, instead of gaining. Very cool!

I am 2 weeks pp. still flushing out fluids, but finally down 17-18lbs from admission weight. Swelling is much, much lower. I do think I'm deflating faster than I did with the boys, and healing much faster--yay! I need to take tummy measurements. Not sure ill be brave enough for bare tummy pics, lol.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:08 AM   #24
amcess721
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeslittlewoman View Post
Completely agree! That is pretty "wow"! I've had three and much more "damage". You look great!
Agree. After 3, my damage is much worse than the pic of 6!

Do you Swag? I do! Click here to join swagbucks! Earn points. Get free stuff!
amcess721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:44 AM   #25
roseyroberts
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ya'll are too kind.....i need to take better pics of the damage or something..LOL....cause your not seeing what i'm seeing!

I gained 33lbs this time..which is a little more than usual but not by much. My stomach got bigger but surprisingly I didnt get anymore stretch marks.
I can't wait to excersize..and start firming stuff back up. ...and as much as I wanted to pull the cheesecake out of the fridge and devour it at 2a.m ......i didn't.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:28 AM   #26
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

I'm anxious to get back to exercising, too! I feel great, and have a lot of work to do. Think I'm going to start doing long family walks until I'm cleared. I've started lifting the boys (30 & 35lbs) here and there, and it doesn't cause any discomfort, but I'm trying to obey the "no lifting" rule most of the time. I told hubby I want to find a bootcamp or trainer as my Mother's Day or bday present so I can speed up the tightening process.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:46 AM   #27
MakingHome
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just had baby #6 in February and have used the Bellefit postpartum girdle to help my belly bounce back. It has made a HUGE difference compared to previous pregnancies. I just wanted to mention it in case any of you hadn't heard of it.

I aim to encourage Christian women at Making Home.
MakingHome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:52 AM   #28
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakingHome
I just had baby #6 in February and have used the Bellefit postpartum girdle to help my belly bounce back. It has made a HUGE difference compared to previous pregnancies. I just wanted to mention it in case any of you hadn't heard of it.
I'll look at that. I used the hospital binder for a week or so, but I haven't worn it in a few days since I'm not in pain anymore. I could use something for holding things together while I exercise, at least until I've lost a bit more tummy.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:59 AM   #29
roseyroberts
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakingHome View Post
Going to check into that ! Thanks !
Old 03-29-2013, 05:22 PM   #30
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

my tummy doesn't seem to be sore anymore! it felt the same after my son, like someone just went to town punching and kicking me in the stomach. it lasted a LOT longer after my son though. i just feel so much better after baby girl than i did after my son. i was in shape when i got pregnant with her and ran until i was 12 weeks. i'm so ready to run again but know i can't until cleared by doc. that won't stop me from walking though, even if it's just trips to the commissary and bx.