Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-21-2013, 01:49 AM   #1
Puppydog
Banned for 6 months for ignoring repeated request to attempt to be polite/respectful.

The post 2WW moan thread.

Seeing as silly whinging about being tired and frustrated doesn't really fit in struggles and support I thought I would make a thread for us to vent.

CD1 SUCKS!!! I'm so sick of getting my hopes up every month and then being crushed. I'm sick of DH not understanding what it is like to have every fibre of my being focussed on this only to be let down.

I'm so sick of being happy for people when they get their BFP.

I have to go to the birthday of an oops baby of a friend of mine on Sunday. I'm sick of her telling me to relax and giving me advice on how to conceive. She wasn't trying, she considered aborting her baby! Don't give me advice and tell me to relax when you've never been in my shoes.

Thanks for reading my horrible, selfish rant.

Advertisement

Puppydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:34 AM   #2
sharon_k
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The post 2WW moan thread.

I don't think it's silly. You have every right to feel the way u do, no one can tell you that you're wrong! It always seems to be that way, the ppl that didn't try for their BFPs or ppl doing very unhealthy things while preggo....they seem to often be pregnant or have no fertility issues. But no worries the grass isn't greener on their side. When im down about anything i rationalize with myself, saying would i really want to be in another persons shoes? Everyone has their own struggles no matter how big or small. You'll get your turn & it will be awesome!
Old 03-21-2013, 06:21 AM   #3
momEmac
Registered Users

My Mood:
I don't think you are silly at all! The heartbreak and frustration each month is a lot to deal with! I hope you find peace with it, but don't feel bad about grieving over it!

My i-devices are out to get me, please excuse mistakes.

buildingmyhealth.my90forlife.com/
momEmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:22 AM   #4
Puppydog
Banned for 6 months for ignoring repeated request to attempt to be polite/respectful.

Thanks for understanding mama.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:22 AM   #5
Puppydog

Thanks for understanding mama.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:59 AM   #6
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

HUGS. Unwanted advice sucks.

I hate that every "pregnancy sign" is also a PMS/AF sign. PPPFFFTTT
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:06 AM   #7
Puppydog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi6s View Post
I hate that every "pregnancy sign" is also a PMS/AF sign. PPPFFFTTT
OMG yes!
Old 03-21-2013, 12:00 PM   #8
holocene
Registered Users

I hate that every 2ww I manage to get my hopes incredibly high. And then nothing. The let down sucks the most. I think it's because I invest so much time into over analyzing every thing.

I want my baby back. I want to stop peeing on sticks and I want to stop hating every pregnant friend/sister in my life.

♡ evah - mama to sam & ari.

Last edited by holocene; 03-21-2013 at 01:20 PM.
holocene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:48 AM   #9
Puppydog

Quote:
Originally Posted by holocene View Post
I hate that every 2ww I manage to get my hopes incredibly high. And then nothing. The let down sucks the most. I think it's because I invest so much time into over analyzing every thing.

I want my baby back. I want to stop peeing on sticks and I want to stop hating every pregnant friend/sister in my life.
(((Hugs)))
Old 03-22-2013, 06:00 AM   #10
dworth629
Registered Users
seller
seller

Totally understand every cycle because I am soo irregular I never know how long my cycle will be and get my hopes up that it's out month. And if I have to hear the story about the woman who tried for over a year with no success and then stopped trying and got pregnant with twins I may shoot someone . And people are always saying but u have two beautiful girls be happy with them . I am overjoyed with my girls they are true blessings and I cherish them but I do not feel our family is complete. Hugs ladiea