Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-24-2013, 02:06 AM   #11
Puppydog
Banned for 6 months for ignoring repeated request to attempt to be polite/respectful.

Re: The post 2WW moan thread.

I totally hear you! How exactly do you ever "stop trying"? If you are having unprotected fun times then you are trying and always thinking it might be your month.

My frustration right now is DH is spending so much time obsessing over work that he isn't in the slightest bit interested in DTD. I feel like I have to beg him for it.

Advertisement

Puppydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:42 AM   #12
dworth629
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppydog
I totally hear you! How exactly do you ever "stop trying"? If you are having unprotected fun times then you are trying and always thinking it might be your month.

My frustration right now is DH is spending so much time obsessing over work that he isn't in the slightest bit interested in DTD. I feel like I have to beg him for it.
Omg same here with my hubby he is soo distracted !
Old 03-24-2013, 11:25 PM   #13
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You mama's gotta spice it up! Maybe your men feel frustrated by "trying"? IDK, of coarse I don't know them. I just know my man!! But really, try to enjoy them as much as you try to have a baby

And hugs!! I secretly want another baby sooo bad. And we have been trying to have another baby since we had our last one. I do feel soooo incredibly blessed by the 7 we have. And so people in my life would think we were nuts if they knew how badly we want another! I do not have regular cycles. And I don't have them at all if I am breastfeeding.(which I am passionate about, and so I let them wean when ready)

Although, after our 5th baby, which I weaned at 3 mos b/c she got a feeding tube and was unable to eat by mouth until age 2. Anyway, I didn't get pregnant for 2 years after that. I honestly thought that I was unable to have anymore. But eventually, we had another baby, and another. I said that to say I understand the wait. It is so hard

Puppydog, I really pray you get your BFP soon!!!
Hannah- married to M for 14 yrs: Mama of 7 amazing children! Ages 13yrs down to 23mos And expecting #8 January 2014!!!
mhschool6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:07 AM   #14
Puppydog
Banned for 6 months for ignoring repeated request to attempt to be polite/respectful.

Thanks SO much. Each prayer is one closer.

My DH is going through a really rough time at work right now. Let's say opening your own company just after making a really stupid investment makes for a very stressed DH.

He has straight up told me he is too stressed to DTD. I've told him its not up to him. LOL
Old 03-25-2013, 04:46 AM   #15
dworth629
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppydog

My DH is going through a really rough time at work right now. Let's say opening your own company just after making a really stupid investment makes for a very stressed DH.

He has straight up told me he is too stressed to DTD. I've told him its not up to him. LOL
Hugs Hun !
Old 03-25-2013, 06:15 AM   #16
KLadyBugMama
Registered Users
Formerly: faithfulorangekids
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppydog View Post

Definitely prayers out for you...

I hope you won't take this the wrong way but if he says it's too stressful, maybe it's best to back up a bit and refresh? I don't want to see him resent you because it may make it sound like it's not fun anymore for him. This is one reason why I took off one month (last month) because I wanted it to happen when it happened and it was becoming too stressful.

My suggestion is to talk to him and see how he's feeling about all of this and see how both of you can work this out together to make this more enjoyable for both of you.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:47 AM   #17
Puppydog

He doesn't take too much convincing. He wants a baby as much as I do. Its just that he is so worried about finances that his body is being suppressed by his brain. I just remind the body that it can also have a show in.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:23 AM   #18
Kyonarai
Registered Users
seller

I hate that I've had two early MCs back to back, but feel guilty about complaining because I have a healthy daughter, and some people have it so much worse.

I hate feeling like I'm being ungrateful, but at th same time the sadness doesn't want to go away
Kyonarai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:12 AM   #19
elizabeth429
Registered Users
seller

((hugs)) I understand. My DH is supportive and wants another, but doesn't always understand the importance of timing and why I am temping, ect. He doesn't 'get it' why I am so anxious and disappointed each month that we're not pregnant or have an early m/c. I just feel like I can't help it - I so desperately feel that our family is not complete. I figure it's a biological thing.

Our Blog: Small Hands Inspired.
elizabeth429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:07 AM   #20
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyonarai View Post
I hate that I've had two early MCs back to back, but feel guilty about complaining because I have a healthy daughter, and some people have it so much worse.

I hate feeling like I'm being ungrateful, but at th same time the sadness doesn't want to go away
Im there with you, but have 5 kids. I am sure no one gets it :/ i have days of ups and downs. its not easy.