Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-20-2013, 05:00 PM   #1
epanouie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
DELETE - thanks!

SOLD! Please remove

All of my for sale diapers (except for a single insert, noted below) were purchased brand new and used solely by me for less than six months. I have been cloth diapering for over ten years and take very good care of my diapers; everything except one bamboo flat is EUC or new/like new and stain free! (I use Tide free and gentle with no other laundry additives and wash every other day.)

For sale:

Please see my album here for pics:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...p?albumid=3416

Buy entire lot for just $70 PPD!

2 Motherease one size bamboo fitteds (selling because I'm a little OC and want all the same fabric for my diapers, cotton )

7 unbleached Indian cotton prefolds converted into one size fitteds with snaps

5 regular unbleached Indian cotton prefolds (one prefold, though purchased at the same time, is slightly shorter than the others?! See photo)

5 infant unbleached Indian cotton prefolds

1 cotton/zorb contour insert (washed, never used)

1 cotton/velour insert (washed, never used)

1 Motherease snap in stay dry insert (this is the only item that was not originally purchased by me)

1 bamboo flat made by 3monkeysclothdiapers on etsy (this is my only item with staining and which is no longer fluffy)

1 cotton/velour flat (washed, never used)

I am ISO MEOS in colors (any) because my daughter prefers those to the unbleached cotton.

Please PM me if you are interested in buying or trading! Or post a question here so I can answer it for everyone! Thanks!!

Advertisement

Last edited by epanouie; 03-21-2013 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Sold items
epanouie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:43 PM   #2
epanouie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Feel free to make me an offer if you think this is too much (it is my first time to post diapers to sell, and they are like new, so I did my best at it )!
Old 03-21-2013, 11:37 AM   #3
greeneyedambe
Registered Users
Formerly: comfycozydiapers
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by epanouie
All of my for sale diapers (except for a single insert, noted below) were purchased brand new and used solely by me for less than six months. I have been cloth diapering for over ten years and take very good care of my diapers; everything except one bamboo flat is EUC or new/like new and stain free! (I use Tide free and gentle with no other laundry additives and wash every other day.)

For sale:

Please see my album here for pics:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...p?albumid=3416

Buy entire lot for just $70 PPD!

2 Motherease one size bamboo fitteds (selling because I'm a little OC and want all the same fabric for my diapers, cotton )

7 unbleached Indian cotton prefolds converted into one size fitteds with snaps

5 regular unbleached Indian cotton prefolds (one prefold, though purchased at the same time, is slightly shorter than the others?! See photo)

5 infant unbleached Indian cotton prefolds

1 cotton/zorb contour insert (washed, never used)

1 cotton/velour insert (washed, never used)

1 Motherease snap in stay dry insert (this is the only item that was not originally purchased by me)

1 bamboo flat made by 3monkeysclothdiapers on etsy (this is my only item with staining and which is no longer fluffy)

1 cotton/velour flat (washed, never used)

I am ISO MEOS in colors (any) because my daughter prefers those to the unbleached cotton.

Please PM me if you are interested in buying or trading! Or post a question here so I can answer it for everyone! Thanks!!
Not sure if you can pm since you are new but I may be interested in your prefold conversions and prefolds. How much for just those shipped to 27325?
Old 03-21-2013, 11:51 AM   #4
epanouie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedambe

Not sure if you can pm since you are new but I may be interested in your prefold conversions and prefolds. How much for just those shipped to 27325?
PMed you