Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-21-2013, 08:33 PM   #1
Dahlia64
Banned

Flipping Clothes?

I wondered if anyone does this using ebay and had any tips or suggestions on how to do it? Ive read about it before and would like some great satrter tips I need tofind a way to bring in a bit of extrav $$$ each month. Thanks

Advertisement

Dahlia64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:17 AM   #2
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller

Check out the eBay thread here
Old 03-22-2013, 01:45 AM   #3
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bumping I would love to know this too
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:04 AM   #4
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
I know some find good things at goodwill or like for cheap that are nice and sell for more on Ebay or like places. I'm shopkicking (app) & A points site for coupons, surveys & like( swag type of site but diffefent name) plus selling off my girl things as my last is boy. If I had facebook I would do more apps. I see things off craigslist sometimes cheap or free & buy / sell that on better venue. Good luck.

Some depends on how much work u want to do for it. Some don't give u much for surveys (done it) as I didnt fit rescreen or what not or u pay get few $. Couldn't get to review music as it .never let me send it in after I typed my review.

Lots of different points sites. mine I use that's not swag, swag on swag threads go google & find one u like/ research.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:54 AM   #5
Katie180
Registered Users
seller

Re: Flipping Clothes?

I think there are a bunch of people in my town that do it. One thrift store has a certain color of tags for $1 starting Monday morning. Their carts are loaded every week! I would see if there were any deals like that around, even if you had to drive a little it could still be worth it.
Katie180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:40 AM   #6
MamaJules
Registered Users
seller

After paying for shipping, Ebay fees, and Paypal fees, I would think you would need to have some sort of source for higher end clothes at low prices in order to make it worthwhile. But if you are willing to put in the time required, you could probably make some money at it.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:57 AM   #7
TrammellyFamily
Registered Users
Foremerly: MeadowAndColtsMama
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJules View Post
After paying for shipping, Ebay fees, and Paypal fees, I would think you would need to have some sort of source for higher end clothes at low prices in order to make it worthwhile. But if you are willing to put in the time required, you could probably make some money at it.
Not really, I shop goodwill and 2 local thrift stores and do ebay, so no secret source here. I've made almost $2700 in the last month. It takes time of course but I suggest reading blogs about ebay. That was a huge help for more. Huge! Because to you'll find out about things you never would have thought of that sell well. I sell such random things, it's funny sometimes actually.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:29 PM   #8
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrammellyFamily

Not really, I shop goodwill and 2 local thrift stores and do ebay, so no secret source here. I've made almost $2700 in the last month. It takes time of course but I suggest reading blogs about ebay. That was a huge help for more. Huge! Because to you'll find out about things you never would have thought of that sell well. I sell such random things, it's funny sometimes actually.
Ditto
Old 03-23-2013, 07:40 PM   #9
TwistedBranches
Registered Users
Formerly: MommaCrunch82
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrammellyFamily View Post
Which blogs do you read? I'm thinking of starting to do this too, but I've had mixed luck on ebay. Our Goodwill has $1 tag days on Sundays, so that's when I go deal hunting.

Follow me on Pinterest! || Twisted Branches Woodburnings || TwistedBranches WAHM Thread
TwistedBranches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:19 PM   #10
KrisM
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrammellyFamily View Post
Wow. that is awesome! I used to sell a lot, but never did that well on clothes. Is that profit after ebay and paypal fees, income taxes, etc? Maybe I should try again!

Earn gift cards or paypal at Swagbucks! Click Here to join the fun!
KrisM is offline   Reply With Quote