Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-26-2013, 12:19 PM   #1
Puppydog
Banned for 6 months for ignoring repeated request to attempt to be polite/respectful.

Fertility diet.

Has anyone tried to follow a specific diet while TTC and found it to be successful?

If so, could you give me some hints. I've started cutting down on sugar and simple carbs. I've upped grains and started drinking green tea daily.

Advertisement

Puppydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:47 PM   #2
KLadyBugMama
Registered Users
Formerly: faithfulorangekids
seller
seller

My Mood:
Only difference I did this cycle was drinking tons of water. I hate water but decided it was in my best wishes to start drinking water! Plus I started taking a b complex pill

Last edited by KLadyBugMama; 03-26-2013 at 11:41 PM.
KLadyBugMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:50 PM   #3
UVASahm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Fertility diet.

I got a book with my nfp stuff that talked about all the things that boost fertility. I think it was called fertility and nutrition or something like that. Might be able to rent it from the library.

I read parts of it but some the obvious ones were cut out caffeine as much as possible. Eat lots of leafy greens and B6 is supposed to lengthen your lp.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:07 AM   #4
Puppydog
Banned for 6 months for ignoring repeated request to attempt to be polite/respectful.

Thanks ladies. I already drink a TON of water and take B complex. Seems I'm on the right track.
Puppydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:07 AM   #5
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

I go to an RE's office, and the doctor really approaches fertility from a holistic standpoint. There's a wellness center attached to the practice, and they advocate a number of Eastern approaches, as well as sound nutrition. They sell the heck out of the Dr.'s book, so take that for what it's worth, but both of the REs I've seen there put a great deal of focus on nutrition and fertility...I'll PM you the names (I don't have a problem posting them, just don't know if it's OK, so if anybody else wants the info, LMK so I can PM you, too). The two of them have a great deal of success getting women pregnant, so they must know something
carriek38 is offline   Reply With Quote