Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-07-2013, 12:36 PM   #1
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

*SOLD*One lone BGOS in excellent condition. $12ppd I was trying out aplix and decided I really prefer snaps. Everything seems perfect on this one. It comes with both inserts but they have been used.

FBOS- $12ppd or $55ppd for all All are stain free, elastic seems great on all except light blue one but I will throw the extra one in for free on this one. PUL is great on all, snaps are great on all except brown $9ppd, it doesn't make the snap sound but it seems secure. I can include one insert with these but it won't be guaranteed a FB insert. I have extra elastics that I can include for $1ea.

Old style Petite FB- No stains, PUL great. These all have very tight leg elastic making them a true medium size IMO, back elastic on light blue and two pinks on bottom are good, stretched out on the other three. Hot pink stitching on back part has come loose a little as you can see in pic. All will come with one insert. Lt blue and pale pink $8ppd, all others $6ppd or $36ppd for all

2 Sunbaby pre-size (current size 1) No stains, elastic seems fine, PUL great. $8ppd each or $14ppd for both.
SweetDoll Baby- No stains, elastic and snaps seem fine but I do get occasional leaks. $4ppd
Kawaii Minky- No stains, elastic and snaps are great, I just never liked the fit of this one. $7ppd
Tiny Tush Elite Large (but fits like a large medium) Elastic, snaps and PUL
seem fine. $7ppd
Will sell this "sampler" for *SOLD*

Advertisement

I lift my eyes unto the hills, Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, The Maker of Heaven and Earth. And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands, For You are who You are no matter where I am, And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand, You never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm

Last edited by myclanof6; 05-24-2013 at 09:43 PM.
myclanof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:28 PM   #2
denielle97
Registered Users
seller

Re: BGOS, FBOS & petite, sunbaby

Are the FBOS the new, 2013 style?
denielle97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:49 PM   #3
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by denielle97
Are the FBOS the new, 2013 style?
No, these are not the elite.
I lift my eyes unto the hills, Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, The Maker of Heaven and Earth. And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands, For You are who You are no matter where I am, And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand, You never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm
Old 05-11-2013, 07:15 AM   #4
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

Old 05-13-2013, 10:13 AM   #5
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

Happy Monday!
Old 05-20-2013, 09:13 PM   #6
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

Goodnight bump
Old 05-21-2013, 07:30 AM   #7
MKimball
Registered Users

Re: BGOS, FBOS & petite, sunbaby

I'm interested in the "sampler" if it is still available!
MKimball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:27 PM   #8
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

Goodnight!
Old 06-02-2013, 08:40 PM   #9
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

Old 06-17-2013, 09:59 AM   #10
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller