Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-27-2013, 02:10 PM   #1
kynid
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
How long to wait to get a diaper before getting worried?

I ordered a diaper on here from a Momma with good feedback (although most of it was from a year ago besides 1), and it has been exactly 2 weeks since I paid and I have not received the diaper yet. She also lives only 2 states from me. I emailed her about it 2 1/2 days ago and have not received a response, but it looks like she hasn't been online since then either. I never got a DC #, and the paypal payment was never updated with one. When I paid she was super nice and responded quickly, but also said she would be shipping the diaper the next day. I am starting to get a little worried, plus I want to be able to stop thinking I'm gonna see it in my mailbox every day just to be disappointed.

Not sure what I should do at this point besides wait and be optimistic.
What would you do?

Advertisement

Old 03-27-2013, 03:34 PM   #2
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: How long to wait to get a diaper before getting worried?

I would give it to Friday and if no response or diaper, file with Paypal. That might light a fire under her butt.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:18 PM   #3
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:
Contact a mod. They can try to get a hold of her for you, and find out what's going on

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum
Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:04 PM   #4
kynid
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So I filed a paypal claim 3 days ago and am now just waiting for paypal to make a decision. I am mostly frustrated that she has not responded to my emails, but she has good feedback so i would like to think it was just a mistake somewhere. Should I leave neg feedback for this? It has def been a negative and frustrating experience for me since I have had to now go buy the diaper I was looking for else where, but I feel SO bad for leaving bad FB.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:59 PM   #5
Miss_Mommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kynid View Post
So I filed a paypal claim 3 days ago and am now just waiting for paypal to make a decision. I am mostly frustrated that she has not responded to my emails, but she has good feedback so i would like to think it was just a mistake somewhere. Should I leave neg feedback for this? It has def been a negative and frustrating experience for me since I have had to now go buy the diaper I was looking for else where, but I feel SO bad for leaving bad FB.
If its a negative transaction, then neg feedback is warranted IMO. Too many people don't leave honest feedback because of the way you're feeling. I've done it too, but after being burned a few times, it was up to me to let other people know about how their transaction might go if they buy from the same person.

Miss_Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:01 PM   #6
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kynid View Post
Wouldn't you have liked the person before you to have left negative feedback as a warning? If she did this before, and the previous seller left appropriate feedback, you could've avoided this entire experience, kwim? The same goes for the next person. Honest feedback is essential, otherwise the system is useless.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum

Last edited by Hillargh; 04-04-2013 at 09:05 PM.
Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote