Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-30-2013, 01:30 PM   #1
Funnyfarmmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Old Style Snaps BGE's

First i want to just state that these are NOT in great/perfect/excellent condition. They are good/fair/last leg condition and are priced accordingly so if your looking for newish diapers these are NOT for you ALL the diapers have relaxed elastic-not shot but definitely not as springy as they once were.

Please PM with interest, I am not too good at checking threads!
Everything comes from a clean smoke free home and have been sunned most of the time of use I will ship within 1-2 days of receiving paypal. I reeaallly would like to ship in LOTS and not sell 1 or 2 diapers by themselves so priority will go to mama's who want large lots. I am having technical difficulties with uploading pictures but can email them to you if you PM me with your email address

Fair/Good condition $10ppd (some have minor/faint staining that will definitely sun out-1 has a small transfer stain from a new wipe with color on it that is pink but will also sun out. Some have very small holes beginning ranging from the size of a pea-quarter.)
2 Grasshopper
1 Clemintine
2 Ribbit
1 Moonbeam
1 Twilight
1 Butternut
1 Moonbeam with a tear on the outside PUL by the snaps but i've never had a problem with it especially if you are snapping it smaller for younger ones

Last Chance...On their last last leg.... $5ppd
*These all have pretty major holes or cotton rippings but would work good with doublers in them-which is what i did with these
1 Moonbeam
1 Twilight
3 Butternut
2 Clemintine

Then there are 5 (2 grasshopper and 3 moonbeam) that are pretty next to dead as far as holes/rips but would be FFS if you would like to repair them

Advertisement

Last edited by Funnyfarmmomma; 03-30-2013 at 05:10 PM.
Funnyfarmmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 03:33 PM   #2
ssboden
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Old BGE's

Pming you mama
ssboden is offline   Reply With Quote