Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-05-2013, 11:15 AM   #1
mrscompgeek
Registered Users
seller
seller

Teen Mom 2

So, I'm a few episodes behind - but I just have to say, is anyone else confused by Kailyn? I dont understand why its ok her Javi to be with her all the time/live with her but she freaks out when Joe's girlfriend is with Isaac? Double standard much?

Advertisement

mrscompgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 11:21 AM   #2
Mama*Kim
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I agree there's a level of double standard, but some of her concerns seemed fairly warranted. Jo's girlfriend supposedly had many pictures, tweets, whatever regarding partying, smoking pot, etc. And on the weekends Jo had Isaac, he was leaving Isaac with his parents to go out and party with her. She commented many times that he only has Isaac two nights every two weeks and he was choosing to spend much of that time with his GF instead.
Mama*Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 11:27 AM   #3
Hungry Caterpillar
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Teen Mom 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama*Kim View Post
I agree there's a level of double standard, but some of her concerns seemed fairly warranted. Jo's girlfriend supposedly had many pictures, tweets, whatever regarding partying, smoking pot, etc. And on the weekends Jo had Isaac, he was leaving Isaac with his parents to go out and party with her. She commented many times that he only has Isaac two nights every two weeks and he was choosing to spend much of that time with his GF instead.
This, plus I think she's still sort of in love with him and just doesn't want any girl around him.

IRL she just announced she's pregnant and is married to Javi so it's odd to watch a year ago play out.

Chelsea drives me batty. Has anyone ever had worse hair?
Hungry Caterpillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 11:34 AM   #4
hilaryisinked
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama*Kim
I agree.

I also agree that it's weird to watch the show almost a year after filming. I wonder how it's going to play out when Javi gets out of A School and gets stationed somewhere far away from Joe and his family...

Chelsea is so annoying. DH fast forwards through her segments because he just wants to punch her (not literally...he just can't stand her).

Jenelle's current & recent love life confuses me. Who is she with currently? One minute she was married then the next not right?

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
hilaryisinked is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 11:40 AM   #5
mrscompgeek
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry Caterpillar View Post
This, plus I think she's still sort of in love with him and just doesn't want any girl around him.

IRL she just announced she's pregnant and is married to Javi so it's odd to watch a year ago play out.

Chelsea drives me batty. Has anyone ever had worse hair?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilaryisinked View Post
I agree.

I also agree that it's weird to watch the show almost a year after filming. I wonder how it's going to play out when Javi gets out of A School and gets stationed somewhere far away from Joe and his family...

Chelsea is so annoying. DH fast forwards through her segments because he just wants to punch her (not literally...he just can't stand her).

Jenelle's current & recent love life confuses me. Who is she with currently? One minute she was married then the next not right?

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Agreed! Chelsea's hair drives me nuts! Does she really think that rat mess looks good? It looks like she just rolled out of bed.
mrscompgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 11:42 AM   #6
chandni3
Registered Users
seller

I think Kailyn is a lot like her mom, very self centered. I'm not saying she's not a good mom, but probably difficult to get along with in a relationship. I do feel bad that she's planning to take Isaac away from Joe. It really doesn't seem like he's a terrible dad and I'm sure the grandparents are a big part of his life too. 6 weeks in the summer just isn't the same and I couldn't stand for my baby to be gone for 6 weeks anyway. It doesn't seem fair, Joe has always been there as a dad and taken care of Isaac (even if the girl friend is around), it's not like he's like Adam who only sees his kid randomly and wanted to sign her away.
Janelle, aaarg, I can't stand when she cries. She is such a mess. I don't think she'll ever get Jace back and I don't think she really wants him, she likes having her mom take care of him so she can be free to do what she wants and just take him now and then. I wish her mom would stop jumping on her for everything because really, she doesn't listen to a word so why bother and start a screaming match in front of the poor little boy. I will say though, Barbara puts up with a lot. She's always there for Janelle when she needs her; to help her move, to take care of her after her boob job, etc... It must drive her crazy to see her daughter up and down and back and forth and just making one dumb choice after another and her never ever learning a thing.
I feel bad for Chelsea, she looks like she's put on a lot of weight. Adam is a jerk. I wish she's just get over him. Aubree is soooo cute though and looks just like Adam and I think Chelsea is a great mom in most ways and she has awesome parents. I think her dad is amazing, though he spoils her too much.
Leah's life is like a roller coaster, no waiting for anything. Jeremy seems like a wonderful guy though, she's lucky to have found him. I can understand her wanting a family and to be home with her girls and wanting another baby though. Hey, if she could handle twins, what's one more when they can afford it and she can stay home. I think Corey is a great dad too, but I wish he'd cut out the chewing tobacco. I'm afraid it's going to drool out of his mouth when he's talking, it's gross. I was kinda concerned that she didn't really seem to be in love with Jeremy, but maybe that's not a terrible thing. Sometimes thinking with your head rather than your heart is better and you can grow and fall in love over time as long as they are mature and work on their relationship.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PumpkinsandMe
Montessori and Waldorf Inspired Toys

Last edited by chandni3; 04-05-2013 at 11:45 AM.
chandni3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:27 PM   #7
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

This exactly

Janelle is so dang disrespectful to her mom.
If I were Barbara I wouldn't let janelle ever see jace until she was in school or working steadily & was on her meds.
If she had all that sh*# together I would have her watch him & if she wouldn't or just flaked out I would make her wait 3 months to see him again. Then she would think twice about flaking out again.
Janelle should have given her baby up for adoption!!

Chelsea is a good mom but needs to respect her dad more.

Kailyn is so dang selfish and she was abusive to Javie and that is unacceptable.

Leah is horrible all talking with other people when she is supposed to be in a relationship.
She doesn't deserve Jeremy
But for the girls sake I am glad she found them
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #8
chandni3
Registered Users
seller

And how much do you want to bet that Kailyn started the physical fight with Joe and he was just trying to push her away and then she had the gall to get a no contact order.

Does it drive anyone else nuts when people ask toddlers serious questions like, "do you want Javi to move in?" "Do you want mommy and Javi to get married?" He's 2. He doesn't know what the heck you're talking about and if he does understand a bit he has no idea what it involves.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PumpkinsandMe
Montessori and Waldorf Inspired Toys
chandni3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #9
hilaryisinked
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandni3 View Post
And how much do you want to bet that Kailyn started the physical fight with Joe and he was just trying to push her away and then she had the gall to get a no contact order.

Does it drive anyone else nuts when people ask toddlers serious questions like, "do you want Javi to move in?" "Do you want mommy and Javi to get married?" He's 2. He doesn't know what the heck you're talking about and if he does understand a bit he has no idea what it involves.
YES to it all! I'm sure she started it. She probably slapped him or something and he just grabbed her arm to stop her or push her away. You can tell because of how she talked about it. She just kind of skimmed right over the fight and never gave any details. And also yes to her asking Isaac those questions all the time. So annoying! Like he even knows what she's talking about.
hilaryisinked is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #10
Jackalopekat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I really like Kailyn and Leah. I think they are the most mature of the girls. They each have made mistakes and it was totally unacceptable when Kailyn attacked Javi. But I really admire Kailyn for being so strong and doing so well on her own with no parents or other extended family.

I used to really despise Chelsea for being whiny and very annoying with her baby voice, dependence on her dad, and constantly going back to Adam and exposing her daughter to him when he treated both of them so horribly. But in this latest episode, I felt bad for her. No one deserves to be gas-lighted like that. What an @$$. I hope she stays away from him for good.

Janelle is just awful. I feel sorry for her poor kid. I can't see her getting better with all her lying and excuse-making and reversals and drug problems. I can't even watch her segments because she makes me cringe.
Jackalopekat is offline   Reply With Quote