Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-31-2013, 09:45 AM   #1
Art mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Need to vent :(

I hope this is where I post this....I looked st other forums so if I missed something let me know

It has been a crummy month and I just need to get some things off of my chest. Dh let a medical issue go WAY to long and spent a week in the hospital. Then we spent a week going to wound care and drs appts daily. We live 30 miles from town. I have a 10 month old that I've drug with me the entire time because she doesn't take a bottle and I don't have a babysitter if I did. And a 7 yo that I'm supposed to be homeschooling at the moment and don't have time for.

Now at least home health is coming out daily but dh has a huge open wound and mrsa. So I'm pretty much freaking out about that daily. And I'm not a germaphobe by nature. He's going to be off 4-6 months. I hope he doesn't lose enough use if his arm to not do his job. We have 14 weeks of pay then no income. So socking away our tax refund.

I've had to let my dd down several times because now I can't do the things I promised her. Like getting her ears pierced and a skating party for her bday. Nothing super expensive but I'm trying to get us through this financially.

Then I had family drama yesterday. I felt that's cousins daughter was mistreating my dd and said something to her. I should have kept my mounts shut but it slipped out. She told her mom and then her mom was mad at me. And my mom was upset as well because they were upset. I called and apologized and smoothed it over as best I could.

AND I have my first full blown pp period. I'm soaking tampons and pads both. And want to try mama cloth and car even get time to sit down and sew them . I just want to cry.

Sorry for the long post. I just feel so overwhelmed and keep trying to concentrate on the things that are good in my life. Heathy kids, food and shelter and all that. Sometimes it just gets hard and I'd like to sit in my mamas lap and cry.

Advertisement

Art mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:05 AM   #2
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Sounds like a horrible time mama! I know it doesn't feel like it right now, but you WILL get through this! Good luck and I hope things improve soon!!!!!
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:24 AM   #3
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Need to vent :(

It will get better!
Old 03-31-2013, 10:46 AM   #4
sojomisa
Registered
seller

Sounds stressful, mama! I hope things get better soon.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. - Vivian Greene
sojomisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:29 AM   #5
lilannies mama
Registered Users
seller

I hope things get better for you quickly! This will be like a season it will pass & maybe the next one will be better. After dh is all healed up maybe you can get things to normal.
lilannies mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:04 PM   #6
Art mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thanks everyone. I know it will get better no matter how hopeless it seems right now. Now I get to have Easter with the cousins I made mad yesterday. Wish me luck. I'm so not a confrontational person. Yuck yuck yuck
Old 03-31-2013, 06:00 PM   #7
chandni3
Registered Users
seller

Sorry things are so hard right now.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PumpkinsandMe
Montessori and Waldorf Inspired Toys
chandni3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:05 PM   #8
Art mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Well at least things went better today. Nobody brought it up and everyone was nice so we had a good Easter. Maybe we will get news from the surgeon about the next procedure tomorrow and I can get in all of our schoolwork. That would really help my mood
Old 04-01-2013, 04:07 AM   #9
Bhavana
Registered Users

My Mood:

Im sure its the PP af that made you go overboard. After being so blissfully 'free down there' to suddenly have to cope with that -and that it'll be back every month now- it makes us see red. See, you were quite ok, despite all the setbacks...until you saw it and then all hell breaks loose.

And you just wanna scream..NOOOO, NOT NOW!
Old 04-01-2013, 05:56 AM   #10
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

What a couple of weeks. I hope it gets better soon.