Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-09-2013, 05:44 PM   #21
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone have their appt. set?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie ~1+3~ View Post
My appt is set for the morning of the 22nd (2 wks from today). I could have gone in next Monday but I wanted to give the baby plenty of time to get the heart beating.
mine is the same time. i'll be 7w...waited for the same reason you did...but wow does it feel like such a long time!

Advertisement

Old 04-10-2013, 06:57 AM   #22
ProudCoastieWife
Registered Users
Formerly: GrimLife
seller

My Mood:

I have you all beat! May 28th! Not sure I won't go crazy before then but we shall see! I have a prenatal group meeting on May 15th, but thats with a group of people! First physical won't be til the 28th! AGGG
Old 04-10-2013, 07:16 AM   #23
Bobbie ~1+3~
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCoastieWife View Post
I have you all beat! May 28th! Not sure I won't go crazy before then but we shall see! I have a prenatal group meeting on May 15th, but thats with a group of people! First physical won't be til the 28th! AGGG
How far along will you be then? Sorry you have to wait so long! Hopefully it flies by for you!
Old 04-10-2013, 07:37 AM   #24
ProudCoastieWife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
How far along will you be then? Sorry you have to wait so long! Hopefully it flies by for you!
Will be just over 10 weeks...is that normal to wait that long? She said I would be around 9 weeks then but its more like 10 and a half....Sorry for all the questions! This is our first!

Last edited by ProudCoastieWife; 04-10-2013 at 07:38 AM.
ProudCoastieWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:53 AM   #25
Bobbie ~1+3~
Registered Users

Quote:

Will be just over 10 weeks...is that normal to wait that long? She said I would be around 9 weeks then but its more like 10 and a half....Sorry for all the questions! This is our first!
Yep, that's usually the norm. If I wouldn't have had some miscarriages, that is when I would be seeing my dr.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:18 AM   #26
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Ooh, are you doing a Centering approach? My Ob/Gyn office does this; it sounds really neat, I just don't think that with work & DD that I'd be able to dedicate the time needed.

AFM--I had a bit of brownish discharge last night No red blood or anything, and seriously my progesterone has been so high that I really should NOT be bleeding...I dunno what's going on, but I'm starting to worry that I'm not having much by way of symptoms, too. A little bit of food aversion, some minimal breast tenderness. I have my appointment tomorrow morning, so we'll see then I guess.
carriek38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:29 AM   #27
ProudCoastieWife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Yep, that's usually the norm. If I wouldn't have had some miscarriages, that is when I would be seeing my dr.
Oh good! Let me know how yours goes!
Old 04-10-2013, 10:09 AM   #28
ProudCoastieWife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
Ooh, are you doing a Centering approach? My Ob/Gyn office does this; it sounds really neat, I just don't think that with work & DD that I'd be able to dedicate the time needed.

AFM--I had a bit of brownish discharge last night No red blood or anything, and seriously my progesterone has been so high that I really should NOT be bleeding...I dunno what's going on, but I'm starting to worry that I'm not having much by way of symptoms, too. A little bit of food aversion, some minimal breast tenderness. I have my appointment tomorrow morning, so we'll see then I guess.
Not sure honestly! Lol This is just what the nurse told me when she scheduled the appt. She has been my OB/GYN for a while and I really love her so super excited that she can get me in! Saying my prayers for you! Is this your first? I can't tell if I'm having any symptoms and I am attributing everything to the food poisoning, which has passed, but now the head cold has taken root! Oh and let me know how your appt goes!
Old 04-10-2013, 10:18 AM   #29
ProudCoastieWife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just realized that that appt is on my husbands duty day so I just rescheduled for the May 21st.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:39 AM   #30
Corgi
Registered Users

Mine isn't until May 20th! I'll be 9 weeks 5 days then! I'm so anxious for time to go by. We have a cruise the week before, so hopefully that will help speed the clock along.
I keep taking tests just to watch both lines pop up, and my face literally hurts from smiling all week.
Corgi is offline   Reply With Quote