Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-30-2013, 09:05 PM   #1
wellsmommy
Registered Users
seller

Anyone else still pregnant???

I'm 40 weeks and 1 day now. Soooooo tired! I am so ready to be done with pregnant!! We had one false alarm Wednesday, I had a good labor pattern going for about 5 hours then nothing!

Advertisement

wellsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:26 PM   #2
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

I am not preg now but wanted to say dd (now 9 months) was 9 days late. You can do it mama hang in there. Baby doesn't wanna leave it's womb yet
lol
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:46 AM   #3
itiswhatitis1984
Registered Users

My Mood:
Me...I'm 40 weeks 1 day today. It totally sucked watching my due date come and go!! I was really hoping to be holding our little guy on Easter.

Hopefully over the next few days neither of us will fall into the still pregnant category!!!
itiswhatitis1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:27 AM   #4
kushie tushie
No Longer Here

My Mood:
You mamas are doing great! Hang in there

I'm mobile.... sorry for the typos!
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:56 AM   #5
NappyChappy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else still pregnant???

Tomorrow is my EDD. Totally thought I would go around 37-38 weeks. Been 4cm 75% effaced since 36 weeks. I just want to scream now! So many mamas in April have already had their baby's like one a day for a total of 10!

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1454524
NappyChappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:14 AM   #6
roseyroberts
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NappyChappy View Post
Tomorrow is my EDD. Totally thought I would go around 37-38 weeks. Been 4cm 75% effaced since 36 weeks. I just want to scream now! So many mamas in April have already had their baby's like one a day for a total of 10!
This was so me.....i thought he'd come felt like any moment....but nothing. Then at 40wk4d he finally came. I also thought that since id gone that long at 5cm 75% effacement that it would go quick! Wrong again. But he is here now....but until I was just content to wait him out...he was staying put! Lol!
Hang in there ladies! They have to come out sometime..and that sometime is very , very soon!
Old 03-31-2013, 11:20 AM   #7
roseyroberts
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellsmommy View Post
I'm 40 weeks and 1 day now. Soooooo tired! I am so ready to be done with pregnant!! We had one false alarm Wednesday, I had a good labor pattern going for about 5 hours then nothing!
I had 6 hrs false labor 4.5 min apart..duration of 1 to 1.5 min......a week and 4 days before he actualy came. Everyone that heard about it said "well u will have him in a week then". I had never experianced false labor before so I don't know if their is something to that or not...but it makes it seem like its never going to happen...sorry mama...hang in there!
Old 03-31-2013, 12:18 PM   #8
itiswhatitis1984
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NappyChappy View Post
I feel the same way about the April moms having their babies! Lol i feel like it's unfair that some of us from March are still pregnant:/
itiswhatitis1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:23 PM   #9
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

Just offering ((HUGS)). If I didn't have a RCS I'm sure I'd still be pregnant. I was induced at 42 weeks (with no real signs of labor) with my 2nd, and I think I would have gone to at least 43 if left alone (my mom went to ~45 weeks with me 8-0 ). Hope you are all holding your babies soon!
Old 03-31-2013, 06:58 PM   #10
wellsmommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: Anyone else still pregnant???

I have a midwife she said I will have to drink castor oil at 42 weeks, GROSS! This is my 5th baby. My others have been induced at 39 weeks, 40 weeks and 6 days, 41 weeks and 1 day, and 41 weeks and 2 days. Hopefully since we are having a homebirth he will come on his own. It is just so hard to wait. I'm starting to swell just in the last few days so maybe that's a good sign but it sure makes my feet hurt and makes getting things done like laundry and dishes and cooking hard to do.
wellsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote