Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-04-2013, 01:04 PM   #191
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Mar 31st - APRIL 6th!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt View Post
Never has a pregnant woman ran so fast.
One of his uncles is here every morning taking care of boar's but he comes at like 5am and it usually gone by 10-11am and they're in a barn that's farthest from our house.
So anyhow, that was my excitement. And now I'm hiding in the house.

I've noticed that this baby girl gets hiccups a ton! My DS never did. My sister said it was the same for her, her DS never had them and her DD it was constant. Wonder if there's any correlation?

I don't know if there's any correlation, but DD had hiccups all the time and none of the boys had them very often at all. Hiccup has always had them a couple times a day - so we'll see!

Advertisement

canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:40 PM   #192
sunnygirlmomof6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ugh. Contractions about 10 minutes apart, but not what I consider 'good enough' to go in....but Adam freaks out when I tell him and wants to take me in. We have an hour and half drive up there....I do not want to go in unless I am pretty sure. Not like I have fast labors anyway. TMI, I did have bad diarrhea today, but I took milk of magnesia last night for constipation, and I guess it just worked REALLY well.
I did an aerobic workout yesterday and today hoping to get things going, along with DTD every night, taking EPO 3 times a day by mouth and inserting 3 at night before DTD, taking my herbs......wishing and hoping I could maybe get going on my own. :/

At this point, I would be happy to at least START dilating on my own. I know I will most likely end up having to have pit to fully dilate. I always have and I don't have much hope of that being different this time. But I have always wanted to just go into labor and do it all without the help of pit. Pit is evil. LOL
Old 04-04-2013, 02:02 PM   #193
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

the contractions pick up - either getting closer together or just more "real" feeling for you!
Old 04-04-2013, 02:34 PM   #194
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:

Happy Birthday ladies!

and great story on the running, Mommy2Wyatt - hehe, so fun If the hiccup thing means anything, I'm having another girl.... so we'll see

what am I doing? Basically praying that I don't go into labor.. because DH is sick.. again.. for like the 5th time this pregnancy. He's like 'someone just shoot me, I'm so miserable'... atleast it was him who said that if men had to be pregnant, the human race would be extinct.. lol

he's just got a head cold, but well.. you know.. he's obviously DYING! I wonder how many days until he feels better and then it'll be my turn to need support? lol

Other than hoping I have a well and supportive laboring partner by the time this baby decides to come, nothing is happening over here. I had to go to library story time because the ladies said if I wasn't there, they'd assume I was having a baby. Really hoping I don't make it next Thursday. Then, went to town to finally get DD's bike fixed and well.. small town and the shop was closed for presumably lunch.. so, got to eat in town at a new place and have strawberry lemonade frozen yogurt.. and yes, it was as yummy as it sounds.

Keeping the house cleaned and laundry done... trying to be 'ready'. Finally sewed new velcro onto one of DD's diapers last night and used it today.. stays on tight like it used to, but we'll see how it fares in the laundry... my stitching was HORRIBLE. Broke a needle... there's nothing straight about those stitches... got 4 more diapers to do.... which, won't take near as much time since I remember how to use my machine now... but will probably be just as horrible looking if you look closely at them.. but who will be doing that really?
Old 04-04-2013, 02:44 PM   #195
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

I learned how to sew straight lines by not using any thread and sewing along the lines of notebook paper. You may need a heavier needle for the Velcro if you broke one....
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:37 PM   #196
bai18176
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Did I mention that I think we have agreed on names? I think I have talked DH around to what I want Of course, he feels a bit bad for me, so that probably has something to do with it And he just wants to be done thinking about it. At least we most likely have names! Have to see when they are born for sure.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:53 PM   #197
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra
I learned how to sew straight lines by not using any thread and sewing along the lines of notebook paper. You may need a heavier needle for the Velcro if you broke one....
This is a good idea! Thank you! I will find some notebook paper.

Honestly, as far as the needle goes, I think I fixed my issue by changing the foot to a better choice and um.... remembering to thread my machine properly.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:17 PM   #198
NappyChappy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I always break needles no matter what I am trying to sew or the needle. It sucks- but that's what I get for buying a cheapo! I have made all 3 of DS Halloween costumes on it but it was always a struggle.

I had a RaspberryLemonade yesterday and it was very good. Wish I had another right now but I am satisfied with my IBC RootBeer.

The head cold must me going around the country. My SIL swears it's allergies! IDK- all I know is that my head is killing me and it's moved into my chest. Still completely manageable taking tons of Vit C and zinc tablets.

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1454524
NappyChappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:42 PM   #199
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange View Post
what am I doing? Basically praying that I don't go into labor.. because DH is sick.. again.. for like the 5th time this pregnancy. He's like 'someone just shoot me, I'm so miserable'... atleast it was him who said that if men had to be pregnant, the human race would be extinct.. lol
Oh shoot! Hope it doesn't last long for him - for your sake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bai18176 View Post
Did I mention that I think we have agreed on names? I think I have talked DH around to what I want Of course, he feels a bit bad for me, so that probably has something to do with it And he just wants to be done thinking about it. At least we most likely have names! Have to see when they are born for sure.
That's awesome!
Old 04-04-2013, 04:53 PM   #200
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by NappyChappy View Post
I always break needles no matter what I am trying to sew or the needle. It sucks- but that's what I get for buying a cheapo! I have made all 3 of DS Halloween costumes on it but it was always a struggle.

I had a RaspberryLemonade yesterday and it was very good. Wish I had another right now but I am satisfied with my IBC RootBeer.

The head cold must me going around the country. My SIL swears it's allergies! IDK- all I know is that my head is killing me and it's moved into my chest. Still completely manageable taking tons of Vit C and zinc tablets.
Probably a tension/threading issue if they're always breaking. Some machines are just "off" :/

Hope you feel better soon!!
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote