Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-31-2013, 05:14 PM   #1
NappyChappy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
How is everyone doing?

How are you mama's that haven't had babys? How are mama's and baby's getting along?

Advertisement

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1454524
NappyChappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:29 PM   #2
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

My baby and I are getting along great...but moving into a still not quite finished house and getting the old house ready to sell its not getting along so well with me! Sigh. I feel sad about all the work that needs to be done because it takes away from my snuggling a new baby time, but our new house fits our family sooooo much better! And i'm thankful that my complaint is having two houses, it could be a WHOLE lot worse! Zion is adored by her brothers and Daddy (and me). It its so sweet to hear my husband tell her how pretty she is...girls are definitely different than boys!

sorry, i'm really bad at autocorrect and I don't like proof reading!

Last edited by hcokasil; 04-01-2013 at 03:52 PM.
hcokasil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:10 PM   #3
va703
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How is everyone doing?

We're doing really well....today is Eli's 1 month birthday (!) and the past month has just flown by way too fast! He's getting so big and seems so much older already! It's been a great month.

We are settling into a better routine and it's getting easier to manage everyone. I tell people that our newbie is the easy one right now...it's the older 3 that are still so much work!

Happy mama to my 4 handsome boys
va703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:34 PM   #4
NappyChappy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Glad to hear both you mama's are doing well.

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1454524
NappyChappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:54 PM   #5
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
We're doing great over here! Emmerson will be 6 weeks on Thursday. She sleeps from about 10p-4a and then is up again between 7 and 8. She's a little bit more "high maintenance" than my other two ever were so my Moby is getting quite the workout. Besides that minor hiccup she's my easiest baby. Just love her to pieces!

I had my PP check up this morning. Everything looks good so I'm excited to start heading back to the gym. I've still got 18 lbs left (total gain 36) until I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight. I think the whole losing weight faster while BF'ing is a bunch of hoo-ha!
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:35 PM   #6
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Were doing good. The kids love her and she is such a sweet baby! I have my PP visit next week. I'm ready to exercise and get the clear to resume all activities

I'm mobile.... sorry for the typos!
Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:44 AM   #7
roseyroberts
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Loving the babymoon here! Levi is a week old this evening! It has flown by. He is so laid back and sweet, i do believe he is my easiest baby...so far. His siblings adore him...but his big brother is having a hard time with the fact that levi took his spot in mommies bed.
Its been a tough recovery for me though. Seems like this birth has been harder on my body. I still feel very weak and faintish when I am on my feet much at all. Its a bit irritating..i am ready to feel normal again!
Old 04-02-2013, 07:47 AM   #8
earthmama7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bodhi and I are doing great. Like the other mamas Bodhi has also been my easiest baby. He wakes usually 2 to 3 times a night, but sleeps with me, so I just nurse him and we both drift back to sleep, so I am pretty rested. He hardly cries, and has a mild temperament. I am just so in love with him, words can't describe!
Old 04-02-2013, 11:57 AM   #9
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushie tushie
Were doing good. The kids love her and she is such a sweet baby! I have my PP visit next week. I'm ready to exercise and get the clear to resume all activities

I'm mobile.... sorry for the typos!
Yes!! I am going crazy waiting for lochia to completely stop. It is usually gone by now. Hubby and i are getting very impatient! Also anxious to get to exercising. Will be 3 weeks pp on Friday. Still have a lot of weight and inches on, but the majority of the swelling is gone--yay!

This recovery is so much easier than my other two, and Thomason is a good sleeper and easy going so far. (Exception for today. He is super gassy and cranky, I'm guessing because of some pretty acidic/spicy fajitas I ate). More spring cleaning for me today if T can get comfy.

Last edited by joeslittlewoman; 04-02-2013 at 11:59 AM.
joeslittlewoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:32 PM   #10
samham
Registered Users
seller

Wyatt and I are doing pretty good too. He is 2 1/2 weeks now. Other than when I lift way too much, I'm surprised at how well I am doing after a c-section. Wyatt is so quiet, he eats and sleeps. He is definitely a cuddler. DS1 loves him to pieces and always wants to be in his face.