Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-01-2013, 08:08 AM   #21
mama4peace
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- April

I have 0 as a daily goal too. I'm assuming it's an April Fool's thing!

Question for you ladies: What is the best way to redeem? Is it $5 AGC? What will get the most bang for my swagbuck?

Advertisement

Old 04-01-2013, 08:10 AM   #22
SweetMamaKaty
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommysweetpea View Post
OK, is it just me or do you all have 0 as the daily goal? Is it swags April Fools?
I do too - also have 0 for what I've earned so far this am, and the poll was, so it must be April Fools!
My work in progress BLOG
SweetMamaKaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:11 AM   #23
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewind_Selector View Post
I would love a weekly thread. It seems a monthly thread get awful long.

I just cashed out for $25 paypal after doing some email swapping. I thought I was going to have to go with GC's only but made it work. Swagbucks will be paying my phone bill every month via paypal and the rest will go into AGC's

I though they were starting the express back up today. Or is it tomorrow? If it's tomorrow I will wait to do my AGC's then. I need to get some garbage bags, dish soap and toilet paper and plan on using Amazon for that since I have Prime and shipping is free.
The express?
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:14 AM   #24
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama4peace View Post

Question for you ladies: What is the best way to redeem? Is it $5 AGC? What will get the most bang for my swagbuck?
The first $5 AGCs are only 450, so those are usually the best bang for the buck. I think there's a limit of 5 per month though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMamaKaty View Post
I do too - also have 0 for what I've earned so far this am, and the poll was, so it must be April Fools!
I am just trying to figure out if there really is no goal, or if it's just hidden and we are supposed to find it or something.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:18 AM   #25
Shellyluwho
Registered Users
seller

Ladies, your goals are so inspiring! I have made $400+ in Amazon gift cards since January and $100 in paypal in March, thanks to all you mamas! I couldn't have done it without you.

I also vote for a weekly thread.

My Goal And Last month's progress. I purchased my new Asus Ultra Book last month on Amazon, and cashed out on $100 in paypal. I didn't have a real goal for March because we are super busy remodeling our house to put on the market. I thought I would be to busy to swag but I have been able to squeeze in a survey here and there in small time increments through out my day. I figured out that 500 sbs a day would be $150 a month. I was easily able to do that in March. I made goal every day, so I will be getting the monthly bonuses for that. Not sure about April, though. I think I will just attempt to make goal every day, but if I get to busy with the house to do that, it will be okay. It sure is nice having the extra spending money.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:22 AM   #26
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
I just thought odd no goal today. I'm glad i'm note the only one.I have done things blue still nothing for my activity has updated besides in threw corner
Old 04-01-2013, 08:25 AM   #27
Rewind_Selector
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by happysmileylady View Post
The express?
You can "pay" and extra 50 sb to get your reward the next business day. If you don't "pay" for express it takes up to 10 business days(I think) to be able to use your reward.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:43 AM   #28
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewind_Selector View Post
You can "pay" and extra 50 sb to get your reward the next business day. If you don't "pay" for express it takes up to 10 business days(I think) to be able to use your reward.
AH, ok. I just cashed out for my first AGC of the month, and I am pretty sure that express option was there. I haven't ever done the express option so I never paid much attention to it.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:22 AM   #29
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm back in today! I was able to pay for $600/$900 of my macbook with 3 months of swagbucks. I'm hoping I can get a canon rebel dslr for free in 3 more months. It will be tricky, my sil and niece are coming to stay for a couple months so life will be busy around here.
misskira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:36 AM   #30
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think I'm only going to cash out for paypal now. I ended up buying our new mattress on amazon with my stocked up gift cards because my computer was $200 cheaper on ebay. The camera I'm saving up for is usually cheaper on other sites too. The 250 savings on 5 $5 agcs won't make up for the cheaper price.
misskira is offline   Reply With Quote