Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-02-2013, 08:44 PM   #1
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
July 2013 Chat: Apr. 2-15

24 wks! And I have a kidney stone! lol Glucose test this week & anatomy scan on the 18th! So excited to see my sweet little bean again.

What's up with everyone else?!?

Advertisement

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:55 AM   #2
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
27 weeks tomorrow! Third trimester! Yikes.

Glucose test Monday and I should find out if I get off bed rest!
Old 04-03-2013, 06:16 AM   #3
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Chat: Apr. 2-15

I have another week till I hit viability. However I feel fine so I am sure I will get there!

I am in the middle of a 4 week, no doctors, spree. My next doctor's appointments are OB on the 24 and oncologist on the 25. Then I don't have anything till May 10th when I get to see my baby again.

Oh and I found out you are not to call your OB when they are on vacation if you have as many doctors as I do! Last week I had some hip pain and because I know they are concerned about my uterine arteries (about the same spot as my pain). Well I made the mistake of sending my OB an non-urgent email. The OB covering for my OB flipped out and after me talking to my oncologist office and my peri office (and my actual peri as my oncologist was also on vacation) it was determined I am normal. Yeah, don't talk to fill in doctors! I haven't had the pain much since then either.

I hope everyone else is well!

Is anyone else thinking about how we are all going to give birth around the same time as Duchess Kate and all the Sandy babies? Makes me feel like my thunder will be taken.

Last edited by 3 ladybugs; 04-03-2013 at 06:18 AM.
3 ladybugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:16 AM   #4
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

double post!
Old 04-03-2013, 06:27 AM   #5
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I honestly had not even thought about Kate or kim k stealing my thunder. I'm really not worried about it, my friends and family will be way more excited about my baby than either of theirs'
Old 04-03-2013, 07:08 AM   #6
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I guess I am more concerned about Sandy then Kate or the Kardashian. My son will be born early, so while I went to the doctor on the day Sandy hit (never will forget doing that!) he wasn't actually put in me till a couple of weeks later. I guess it will not be such an issue when we are giving birth in Philly as they were not hit as bad, but I don't want everyone to look at my son and hear his birthday and assume he was conceived because of a storm. He was actually conceived in 2007. WELL before the storm that would hit this area.

I agree in my family that will be the last thing on anyones mind though is Sandy or the other high profile births going on at the time. My mother will just be happy if it isn't 90 degrees with 90% humidity (which sadly when I give birth it tends to be... at least it has been the last 2 times). She will be up here for the birth to take care of DS.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:28 AM   #7
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
24 wks! And I have a kidney stone! lol Glucose test this week & anatomy scan on the 18th! So excited to see my sweet little bean again.

What's up with everyone else?!?
Kindney stone!?! That royally stinks. I hope it passes (no pun intended) quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyleah87 View Post
27 weeks tomorrow! Third trimester! Yikes.

Glucose test Monday and I should find out if I get off bed rest!
Ok. I feel lost. When did you get put on bed rest? I must have not been paying attention!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
I have another week till I hit viability. However I feel fine so I am sure I will get there!

I am in the middle of a 4 week, no doctors, spree. My next doctor's appointments are OB on the 24 and oncologist on the 25. Then I don't have anything till May 10th when I get to see my baby again.

Oh and I found out you are not to call your OB when they are on vacation if you have as many doctors as I do! Last week I had some hip pain and because I know they are concerned about my uterine arteries (about the same spot as my pain). Well I made the mistake of sending my OB an non-urgent email. The OB covering for my OB flipped out and after me talking to my oncologist office and my peri office (and my actual peri as my oncologist was also on vacation) it was determined I am normal. Yeah, don't talk to fill in doctors! I haven't had the pain much since then either.

I hope everyone else is well!

Is anyone else thinking about how we are all going to give birth around the same time as Duchess Kate and all the Sandy babies? Makes me feel like my thunder will be taken.
Subs are always fun to deal with. They really tend to be clueless as they don't get the big picture with history. My poor ds1 had a sub teacher who made him feel really low yesterday, because she just didn't know him. When she signed his agenda, she "reminded" him to be sure and read real books and no comic books. This would never cross his mind as he prefers really heavy literature and nonfiction and doesn't even own a comic book. She was just clueless.

I hadn't even though about celebrity births coinciding with ours. I must be too self centered to notice or care.

As for me, I am sitting at my OB's right now waiting for time to pass on my GD screening. Little critter is doing flips from the sugar rush. DS 2 is playing on the iPad.

ETA: missed the mark by 3. Going back next week for the 3 hour one. Yay.

Last edited by mcpforever; 04-03-2013 at 09:51 AM.
mcpforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:21 AM   #8
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpforever View Post
Kindney stone!?! That royally stinks. I hope it passes (no pun intended) quickly.

Ok. I feel lost. When did you get put on bed rest? I must have not been paying attention!

Subs are always fun to deal with. They really tend to be clueless as they don't get the big picture with history. My poor ds1 had a sub teacher who made him feel really low yesterday, because she just didn't know him. When she signed his agenda, she "reminded" him to be sure and read real books and no comic books. This would never cross his mind as he prefers really heavy literature and nonfiction and doesn't even own a comic book. She was just clueless.

I hadn't even though about celebrity births coinciding with ours. I must be too self centered to notice or care.

As for me, I am sitting at my OB's right now waiting for time to pass on my GD screening. Little critter is doing flips from the sugar rush. DS 2 is playing on the iPad.

ETA: missed the mark by 3. Going back next week for the 3 hour one. Yay.
I was having preterm labor contractions, so I'm on a pill to help with it and bed rest until they tell me differently at my app monday!
Old 04-03-2013, 06:03 PM   #9
MacMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

Third trimester today! This pregnancy is going so fast!

We are in the middle of potty training DS (20 months). I wanted to get it out of the way before baby 2 comes. It's goin well, just tiring.

"But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me"
MacMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #10
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMomma
Third trimester today! This pregnancy is going so fast!

We are in the middle of potty training DS (20 months). I wanted to get it out of the way before baby 2 comes. It's goin well, just tiring.
I want to potty train emery when I'm off bed rest! What methods are you doing?