Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-07-2013, 08:23 PM   #21
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMomma
I start my new "job" - aka new kid to babysit. We are having a fence built and there might be tornadoes and/or massive hail this week. Yay tornado alley.

Oh, as far as pregnancy? Just enjoying the baby movements and shopping for maternity clothes I can't afford, lol.
Oh man you must have lots of energy! I don't think I could handle another kid in the last tri! I hope it goes well, it will be awesome to have a fenced yard for the kids to play!

Advertisement

Old 04-07-2013, 09:51 PM   #22
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMomma View Post
I start my new "job" - aka new kid to babysit. We are having a fence built and there might be tornadoes and/or massive hail this week. Yay tornado alley.

Oh, as far as pregnancy? Just enjoying the baby movements and shopping for maternity clothes I can't afford, lol.
You sound like me...expecting severe storms mid-week & always shopping & praying to come across a really great deal on few maternity clothes. So far the deals I've found are nothing I can or will wear. Such a bummer!
But definitely couldn't handle more than the one kiddo I have. You're my hero, though babysitting is a great way to work & be home with your kids.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:17 PM   #23
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Chat: Apr. 2-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMomma View Post
Third trimester today! This pregnancy is going so fast!

We are in the middle of potty training DS (20 months). I wanted to get it out of the way before baby 2 comes. It's goin well, just tiring.
I can't imagine all the boohiney wiping with a big belly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyleah87 View Post
I was having pre term labor contractions all day Saturday so I'm on bed rest with a prescription until they tell me differently at my app Monday! I feel like I haven't been resting at all though, since I have a toddler home all day.
Soooooo are you off bed rest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
Had a great appt. today! Glucose test was perfect! Hemoglobin was spot on which was a huge relief. I was severe anemic with DS but we didn't catch it until delivery & I had to have 4 bags of iron pp. No, the 4 Sonic Rt. 44 glasses of ice I ate everyday did not mean a thing to me at the time. lol BP was awesome as usual! AND he is totally supportive of me getting my placenta afterwards for encapsulation! I heard all the things a 40 yo pg momma wants to hear from her OB.
Yay! Glad you had a great appointment.

I had my 3 hour sugar test today. My numbers were good enough they sent me away after two hours. I didn't get to drink my black tea this morning so I've been dragging ever since. I must get over it soon. DH is at a conference in Vegas this week and I am preparing for a week long trip with the 5th graders and two birthdays right when I come back.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:46 PM   #24
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have to go back for the three hour diabetes test and I have to keep taking procardia every 4-6 hours and drink a gallon of water every day. Limited bed rest, I can't lift emery unless its just to the car, no lifting/vacuuming/strenuous activity. Probably no grocery shopping. She said we can try sex but if it gives me cramps I need to refrain until 36 weeks. Their goal is to get the baby to 35 weeks and after that she can come whenever she wants
Old 04-09-2013, 01:47 PM   #25
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Chat: Apr. 2-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyleah87 View Post
I have to go back for the three hour diabetes test and I have to keep taking procardia every 4-6 hours and drink a gallon of water every day. Limited bed rest, I can't lift emery unless its just to the car, no lifting/vacuuming/strenuous activity. Probably no grocery shopping. She said we can try sex but if it gives me cramps I need to refrain until 36 weeks. Their goal is to get the baby to 35 weeks and after that she can come whenever she wants
Well boo. The 3 hour test isn't bad. It just takes longer so you need to take a good book or something to work on. This time the nurse only did one finger stick. When it was time for another sample, she just took my bandaid off and squeezed (squoze?) my finger a little and got more blood out. IIRC, only 1/3 of those who are screened for the 3 hour test actually end up havin GD.

On another note, would I be a nut to turn some XL t-shirts into maternity shirts? This DC trip involves 4 special printed shirts that we wear on different days. Not a huge deal except that somehow I ended up with XL and I'm normally a M. They look like tents on me. I can take some extra girth out of the sides and then ruch them without touching the printed fronts. Am I just silly to want to do this?
Old 04-15-2013, 08:28 AM   #26
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
New thread

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1508721

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote