Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-03-2013, 10:58 AM   #1
beckylyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

CHEAP! Ameda CustomFit Flanges and Inserts for Purely Yours pump, Lansinoh milk bags

Hey mamas! I've got some extra breast pump supplies on my hands. The flanges and inserts are for Ameda pumps:

1 pair of 25 mm flanges - $5

3 pairs of 28.5 mm inserts for flanges - $3/pair

Partial box (10 bags) Lansinoh breastmilk bags - $3

Take the lot for $14.

I used the flanges once or twice before realizing I needed larger ones. Same with one set of the inserts. The other inserts came with the larger flanges I ordered from Amazon.

Prices do not include shipping - let me know your zip code and I'll get you a shipping quote. I'll ship the milk bags with or without the box, your call. I have a few other postings, so feel free to let me know if you're interested in multiples and I'll combine shipping to make better deals for you! I'm nice and easy to work with =)

I'm trade friendly - would love to get my hands on some size small Fuzzi Bunz in great condition in GN/boy colors. Also open to one size diapers in great condition. I also need daycare size wet bags and a pail liner or 2. Try me on other stuff. I've got 2 long and lean boys in diapers - a 2 year old and a 13 week old.

Thanks,
becky
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bfsupplies.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	139075  

Advertisement

Last edited by beckylyn; 04-04-2013 at 11:12 PM.
beckylyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:11 PM   #2
beckylyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: CHEAP! Ameda CustomFit Flanges and Inserts for Purely Yours pump, Lansinoh milk b

Bump =)
beckylyn is offline   Reply With Quote