Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-30-2013, 06:55 AM   #281
mkbdvm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ April Showers hopefully brings May BFPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhschool6 View Post
My face has been broken out since 2 days before O, and the boobs have been killing me ever since! Hormones are going crazy!!!
Yikes. I forget how crazy hormones are! When you gonna test?

Advertisement

Old 04-30-2013, 08:12 AM   #282
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkbdvm

Just saw that on the 2ww post! I'm 1 DPO so we can be POAS buds!! I'm going to TRY to hold out to next weds (10 DPO). See if it happens.

ETA: My boobs HURT. Does this happen to any of you around O time? Also, my face is breaking out like crazy. So weird. Maybe it is my body getting used to being of BCP?
Ok weird but I normally don't have that much right after O BUT my breasts are killing me today and that never happens at 1 dpo!
Old 04-30-2013, 08:21 AM   #283
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Crazy hormones. I started getting super sore breast and nursing gets painful during the 2ww for the last few months. My skin has been breaking out more often too. Maybe we notice the symptoms more because we are paying more attention and hoping that everything is a sign we might get our BFP soon.

I am still testing every day. I know a sane person would just test once a week or less until AF shows. But I am TTC so I lost my sanity a year ago! The only change I have noticed recently is that my cervix has retreated higher and tilted back to post O position. It is almost out of reach which is what it is like during pregnancy. I am sure that is just hopeful observation though.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:27 PM   #284
amf78
Registered Users
seller

Going on day 4 of almost constant, very mild nausea. But I've tested twice and BFN both times. So annoying!!!

Baby Boy #3 EDD 1/14/15
amf78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:59 PM   #285
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Hey Mama's....Im back! We decided to TTC this month on our own with out meds and here I am 13dpo! I haven't tested because I have been spotting daily since 5dpo, it's dark brown but enough to wear a liner everyday... I did this last month too and obviously AF started.... What is going on with my cycles.... No AF yet and will MAYBE test tomorrow or Thursday for sure if no AF!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:12 PM   #286
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

spotting since 5dpo that isnt implantation bleeding signals low progesterone. dont eat anything with soy, and taking b12 can heighten prog as well. or you may have to take meds for it.
Old 04-30-2013, 01:30 PM   #287
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy
Hey Mama's....Im back! We decided to TTC this month on our own with out meds and here I am 13dpo! I haven't tested because I have been spotting daily since 5dpo, it's dark brown but enough to wear a liner everyday... I did this last month too and obviously AF started.... What is going on with my cycles.... No AF yet and will MAYBE test tomorrow or Thursday for sure if no AF!
Welcome back Carissa. I have missed you. We are all in funky cycles this month I think. Hopefully AF stays away.
Old 04-30-2013, 01:36 PM   #288
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Yah Carissa's back!!! I agree though with hbm; ur progesterone sounds off
Old 04-30-2013, 02:19 PM   #289
mkbdvm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
Crazy hormones. I started getting super sore breast and nursing gets painful during the 2ww for the last few months. My skin has been breaking out more often too. Maybe we notice the symptoms more because we are paying more attention and hoping that everything is a sign we might get our BFP soon.

I am still testing every day. I know a sane person would just test once a week or less until AF shows. But I am TTC so I lost my sanity a year ago! The only change I have noticed recently is that my cervix has retreated higher and tilted back to post O position. It is almost out of reach which is what it is like during pregnancy. I am sure that is just hopeful observation though.
None of us are sane. I swear I was so tempted to test yesterday, at 1 DPO. Why? I dunno, to literally pee away money. I didn't do it.

I know in your situation the not knowing is the most frustrating, so I'd also be POAS daily. Are you doing OPKs and HCGs daily or just HCGs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife View Post
Ok weird but I normally don't have that much right after O BUT my breasts are killing me today and that never happens at 1 dpo!
Yes, boobs hurt. Ouch. Less so today though for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amf78 View Post
Going on day 4 of almost constant, very mild nausea. But I've tested twice and BFN both times. So annoying!!!
That is annoying. Hoping the nausea brings you something positive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Hi! What great willpower you have. Let us know if you get some happy news if you POAS!
Old 04-30-2013, 04:10 PM   #290
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Thanks Mamas!
I was wondering if I should have started my Progesterone after 3dpo like the RE had me on but I didn't need it before so I just didn't take it....It does make since to be low Progesterone so maybe next month if I don't get a BFP this month I'll take b12 and use my progesterone vaginal suppository as well...Hopefully I won't have too!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote