Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-29-2013, 02:30 PM   #181
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (April)

Marie - SQUEE!!! You're gonna meet your baby girl soon! I'm so happy for you, mama.

Erica - You mean you're not gonna go with "opidy"?!
He sounds just like Piper was inside - she would have 3-4 very active days and then 1-2 very quiet days. Before 24ish weeks I wouldn't feel anything at all, or maybe only one or 2 movements, on the quiet days (anterior placenta probably played a large part there) and it just terrified me, even though I knew by then it was just her pattern. After that point, through to the end though, I would just feel more gentle movements - little rolls and stretches - on the quiet days, instead of the kicking and hard movements on the active days.

Krystie - Congrats and welcome! I'm sorry for your loss, and sorry that you belong here, but this group was a life-saver through this pregnancy, for me. (obviously... as I still can't go without checking this thread first thing when I come on DS!)

Advertisement

canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:32 PM   #182
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Elena...nope not going with "Opidy"

I have an anterior placenta too. I think I have just been super active some days that when I lay down I don't feel him like normal. I do roll over at night and have to lay there and wait for a "I'm okay mom" kick from him.
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:21 PM   #183
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've got my first u/s tomorrow. I'm so so soooo nervous for it. I'm glad its tomorrow and not a week later, but still I am nervous that it won't go well. I've been sick so I shouldn't worry so much, but I still do.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:31 PM   #184
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Marie- yay! So happy you've made it to this point. I'll be cheering you on as the next one to share pics of your beautiful healthy baby girl!

Amy-We've all been there You'll be in my thoughts tomorrow.

AFM: I've got 3 weeks left. C-section is scheduled for May 21st. Can't believe it, 3 weeks! I still have to strip all my diapers and pack my hospital bag, but that's it. We got baby's room all ready. Sitting in that space makes me feel so happy. But I'm also strangely worried that I won't remember how to parent a newborn. Feels like forever ago! I'm sure it'll be fine, but I feel like I've been so focused on getting/staying pregnant, that I never really put thought into the idea of really having a take home baby. And now I'm soooo close!
Old 04-29-2013, 07:05 PM   #185
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
Marie- yay! So happy you've made it to this point. I'll be cheering you on as the next one to share pics of your beautiful healthy baby girl!

AFM: I've got 3 weeks left. C-section is scheduled for May 21st. Can't believe it, 3 weeks! I still have to strip all my diapers and pack my hospital bag, but that's it. We got baby's room all ready. Sitting in that space makes me feel so happy. But I'm also strangely worried that I won't remember how to parent a newborn. Feels like forever ago! I'm sure it'll be fine, but I feel like I've been so focused on getting/staying pregnant, that I never really put thought into the idea of really having a take home baby. And now I'm soooo close!

How exciting! I feel that way too, when our little one comes my youngest will be almost 6! We are far beyond diapers and I feel like this is my first pregnancy all over again. I think I appreciate it far more this time around though.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:55 PM   #186
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby

You may beat me! She COULD decide she doesn't need to come before her due date (just to make me crazy after working so damn hard to keep her IN this long!)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:25 AM   #187
KrystleO_1027
Registered Users

I haven't gotten my 2nd beta yet but because I'm a crazy lady I took another test last night. It was the left over $.88 Walmart test I had. At 10 dpo there was barely a line, yesterday at 13dpo there was a dark line. So good sign righ?

First pic is the 10dpo, adjusted the pic to see the line, took strip out of test. 2nd is last night.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1346356971.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	142010

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-963586529.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	142011
Old 04-30-2013, 08:24 AM   #188
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
I've got my first u/s tomorrow. I'm so so soooo nervous for it. I'm glad its tomorrow and not a week later, but still I am nervous that it won't go well. I've been sick so I shouldn't worry so much, but I still do.
I'll be thinking about you today I get it. Even though I should be getting a bit more comfortable by now, I get so anxious before every u/s that it borders on panic attacks--short of breath, racing pulse, nauseous, etc. It does get a little better even in a few weeks, but it's rough.
carriek38 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:35 AM   #189
KrystleO_1027
Registered Users

I'm so happy I could cry. Got my results. Went from 26 to 130!!! Should have been at least 78!!
Old 04-30-2013, 09:58 AM   #190
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

YAY Krystle.. That's awesome!