Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-07-2013, 10:34 PM   #11
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (April)

So I just found out but I'm having very few symptoms, I'm only 4w1d, but my really only symptom is fatigue. Please reassure me that this is normal.

Advertisement

amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:42 PM   #12
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc
So I just found out but I'm having very few symptoms, I'm only 4w1d, but my really only symptom is fatigue. Please reassure me that this is normal.
My symptoms started a little after 5 weeks. I'm sure baby bean is just fine in their
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:56 PM   #13
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc
I'm 4w6d and hardly have any symptoms either. Faint nausea here and there and fatigue...that's all.

Nursing @ iPhone using DS Forum
Old 04-07-2013, 11:12 PM   #14
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
The only symptom I had early on was breast tenderness & even that would come & go. But nausea & fatigue joined the program at 6 wks. Hang in there. I know its tough.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:11 AM   #15
PaisleyDeann
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers

Uh... No. Definite NO on the room. Hiccup won't have his own room, he'll be in with us for the first year or 2. Levi is still in our room right now, so there's no room to get things set up for Hiccup at all.
Yep makes sense! I totally understand!!! I will be praying for you and that everything goes smoothly!!!!

Jackie- I will be praying its nothing, how scary and emotionally hard Glad you have an appointment today so you can get things checked out!!

PaisleyDeann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:59 AM   #16
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
Totally normal!
I had really bad m/s, starting at 4-5 weeks, with both of my girls (and Hiccup, but that's yet to be seen, lol), and then nearly nothing with any of my boys especially at only 4 weeks. My only real symptom with the boys at that point was that I was late. That's it.
Around 6 weeks the exhaustion set in, and moments of queasiness, but nothing like with the girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaisleyDeann View Post
Yep makes sense! I totally understand!!! I will be praying for you and that everything goes smoothly!!!!
Thank you
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:09 AM   #17
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

I had my appointment today and I feel so much better now. The doctor said the brown cm was nothing to be concerned about at all. He also said the ultrasound report looked really good and I got to hear the heartbeat. It was 147/148 and the doctor said that was really nice and strong.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:19 AM   #18
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

that's a great update!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:11 PM   #19
PaisleyDeann
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieMarieVDV
I had my appointment today and I feel so much better now. The doctor said the brown cm was nothing to be concerned about at all. He also said the ultrasound report looked really good and I got to hear the heartbeat. It was 147/148 and the doctor said that was really nice and strong.
Yay!!!!!!!! Amazing news!!!! What a wonderful, reassuring appointment!! So happy for you!!!! <3

PaisleyDeann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:06 PM   #20
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieMarieVDV View Post

Glad you had a good appointment. Hearing that heartbeat must have been music to your ears

AFM: I have diet controlled GD, but I'm afraid it's gonna turn into medicated GD. My fasting blood sugar has been rising over the last 5 days. For the last 3 weeks it's been between 85-100. For some reason this weekend it starting rising over 100 and today it was 116. I'm trying different things at night to see if it'll make a difference, but I'm worried I'll end up on insulin. I have to fax my #'s in on Friday and I'm sure I'll get a call from the doc about it. Ug! Good news is baby is looking good on the twice weekly NSTs and once weekly u/s's I have to do.