Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-09-2013, 12:47 PM   #1
DiaperDiva
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Etsy Seller Reviews

I've dealt with some EXCELLENT Etsy sellers lately. My favorites have been...

ZOOKABOO
--excellent communication, has even been sending me status updates for progress on the covers she's making me, AND gave me a discount for placing a larger order, which I wasn't expecting at all!

NEETCLOTHDIAPERS
--another excellent communicator. her covers are SO cute! She shipped them quickly but something happened in the mail and they got sent back to her. We don't know why it happened, but she let me know right away and immediately set to work sending them out.

SCOTIAFARMGIRL
--Super cute items, delivered to me quickly, and the sizing on the one size is very versatile while they still look like a trim diaper made of fabulous materials.

CLOTHDREAMS
--I put this poor seller through the ringer with my questions and requests, and she was SO patient with me. I ordered 14 prefolds from her and 3 covers. She has GREAT prints available. I also have 2 of her prefolds from a previous order and they are soooo squishy soft and well made <3

Who are your favorite etsy diaper sellers?

Advertisement

Old 04-09-2013, 01:00 PM   #2
hollydawn
Registered Users
seller

Re: Etsy Seller Reviews

Thanks for those! I'm always browsing diapers on etsy but rarely brave enough to buy. However, I did just get two nb fitters from baby coon designs and I LOVE them. Baby isn't here til July so I haven't used them but she has rave reviews so I'm hopeful.
hollydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:10 PM   #3
hollydawn
Registered Users
seller

Just ordered a mustache cover and matching shirt from Zookaboo! So stinking cute. I have got to stay away from etsy.
hollydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:34 PM   #4
DiaperDiva
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You must let me know what you think! I swear I put these Wahms through the ringer with my questions and custom order details and specifications and they were just so awesome and patient. Zookaboo was SO sweet too, personable, etc. I love to support Wahms like her
Old 04-10-2013, 09:38 PM   #5
essential1892
Registered Users
seller
seller

I love Rebourne. I bought an awesome wool wrap from her and she is now making me two pairs of wool shorts for my 5 year old son.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:24 AM   #6
mommyandjude
Registered Users
seller

This isn't an etsy seller but cuddle butts on Facebook is amazing!!! Her sleepy time diapers are so wonderful!
mommyandjude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:38 AM   #7
nachoslyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh boy. This thread is dangerous for me.

OzarkMountainMama- makes the cutest soft shoes EVER and great quality. She was wonderful to work with. I know it's not diaper related but still worth mentioning her just because of how exceptional she was..

Justonedesigns- I ordered some cloth wipes from her and I LOVE them. She always has some sort of discount as well through her facebook page which is amazing. I also got one of her Wetbags for quick trips and its awesome . Both have held up very well through washes.

Myecobaby- Can I say I just love this cover. The wool is so soft. She designed it specifically for the LO quickly. Her customer service is amazing and im looking forward for LO to grow so that I can purchase some shorts and longies

There are a couple of sellers I am emailing back and forth with. SO once I get the final product I will let you know. So far their CS Is top notch
Old 04-11-2013, 03:50 PM   #8
MIpiccolo44
Registered Users
seller
seller

Soothebaby - Her stay dry overnight fitteds are too cute and super soft. She is amazingly good on customs, makes sure you get exactly what you want, then gets them done super fast. I love them! And affordable at $25 an overnight fitted, it's great!
MIpiccolo44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:21 PM   #9
mtietz
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Subbing!
Old 04-12-2013, 11:10 AM   #10
Jcurrie
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachoslyn
Myecobaby- Can I say I just love this cover. The wool is so soft. She designed it specifically for the LO quickly. Her customer service is amazing and im looking forward for LO to grow so that I can purchase some shorts and longies
I love myecobaby too! I echo everything already said! I love our 2 wool longies and will be ordering from her again once my son outgrows his.
Jcurrie is offline   Reply With Quote