Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-10-2013, 05:16 AM   #11
Bobbie ~1+3~
Registered Users

The morning sickness is starting to kick in today (6wks by lmp). I nearly lost it a few times already this morning. I'm super fatigued, but try staying asleep all night, forget it. Any ideas to help with that? I woke up to some major bloat as well. I'm so happy and thankful to be experiencing it all

Advertisement

Old 04-10-2013, 06:18 AM   #12
jessi23
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie ~1+3~ View Post
The morning sickness is starting to kick in today (6wks by lmp). I nearly lost it a few times already this morning. I'm super fatigued, but try staying asleep all night, forget it. Any ideas to help with that? I woke up to some major bloat as well. I'm so happy and thankful to be experiencing it all
Ugh my morning sickness hit today too. I was just telling DH last night how.i didn't feel preggo. Guess I shouldn't have said anything, it's going to be a long first trimester.....
Old 04-10-2013, 08:41 AM   #13
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie ~1+3~

Great deal! My sil used my boppy and ended up ripping it, so I need a new. If it wasn't snowing and sleeting today I'd make a run. Ugh, isn't it spring?
We had snow on Monday, it was depressing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie ~1+3~
I haven't had ms yet this time, but I do get nauseous if I don't eat frequently. With DD my ms started at 8 weeks. I hope it doesn't happen at all this time :/

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 04-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #14
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: April Chat :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire View Post
I just scored a great deal at Target! I follow Fabulessly Frugal on Facebook and saw this blog post. You can print up to two coupons (from Target.com) for 20% off one baby item. When you buy a barenaked Boppy pillow you get a $10 gift card. So I printed 2 coupons, got a Boppy for $24 and a $10 gift card. Then did a second transaction and got a 4-pack of Aden&Anais swaddle blankets on sale for $30, then 20% off, and paid with the $10 gift card then $14 out of pocket. So $38 for a Boppy and A&A swaddles! I'm excited From reviews I read I didn't want the Target A&A but I realized they're only 3 inches smaller! Still much bigger than the little flannel receiving blankets I used with DD.
Awesome deal!!! Now I'm going to have to go to Target tonight!!!

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:18 PM   #15
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

Just talked to te nurse. My progesterone was 25 and my quant (hcg?) was 268. I'm 4w 1d. Hope those are good. One more draw tomorrow!!
Old 04-11-2013, 06:07 AM   #16
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

So my MIL is here and I have to figure out how to sneak out to get the blood draw today without telling her! I may just say its a thyroid test. Have to drag my two plus one more 45 minutes to the office and then back. Praise God for DVD players in the van!

I'm feeling queasy today. Not sure if its ms or not. I don't usually feel it till about 6 weeks!
Old 04-11-2013, 08:53 AM   #17
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i woke up with a slight nauseous feeling before i even got out of bed...then hard core gagging while i brushed my teeth. thankfully, this is the worst i typically get m/s...

im super hungry and not sure what to eat. im doing a whole30 right now so my choices are limited...probably some greens and eggs...with lemon and olive oil. yum.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:13 AM   #18
amylahminute
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi! I haven't posted in here much yet, but my pregnancy is moving along. My first appt. isn't until 4/23. I still can't believe it's real, after 10 nauseous days of being convinced I was pg, then seeing 6 BFNs, I was so sure I was out. But then my MD had me take a blood test and even then it came back "Inconclusive". Finally, they performed a quantitative hCG, and that's when my pg was confirmed. I think I just O'd late, but because of all the negatives and uncertainty, I'm still not feeling confident about this pregnancy. I know it's a little irrational, I mean I'm nauseous and heartburny and getting solid BFPs when I POAS with my leftovers. I think I'll be able to relax (and sleep better!) when I we find the heartbeat.

Beck, that's cool that you're doing a Whole30. I've been slowly cutting out grains and legumes, and am headed in the direction of a Whole30 myself starting in May. Sugar's been the hardest! But I've been listening to a bunch of Chris Kressor and Weston A Price-related podcasts and it's really setting my intention for me. Please keep letting us know how you're doing. I'm making lemon garlic tilapia tonight with kale. My son loves it.

Also, I grew up in the Valley. I'm in the Bay Area now, but nice to know a mama down in sunny SoCal. What part are you from? I went I high school on Woodman & Riverside.

- Mylah, loving wife to Steve and happy, happy mom to Bodhi, born Jan 2009
amylahminute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:59 AM   #19
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amylahminute
Hi! I haven't posted in here much yet, but my pregnancy is moving along. My first appt. isn't until 4/23. I still can't believe it's real, after 10 nauseous days of being convinced I was pg, then seeing 6 BFNs, I was so sure I was out. But then my MD had me take a blood test and even then it came back "Inconclusive". Finally, they performed a quantitative hCG, and that's when my pg was confirmed. I think I just O'd late, but because of all the negatives and uncertainty, I'm still not feeling confident about this pregnancy. I know it's a little irrational, I mean I'm nauseous and heartburny and getting solid BFPs when I POAS with my leftovers. I think I'll be able to relax (and sleep better!) when I we find the heartbeat.

Beck, that's cool that you're doing a Whole30. I've been slowly cutting out grains and legumes, and am headed in the direction of a Whole30 myself starting in May. Sugar's been the hardest! But I've been listening to a bunch of Chris Kressor and Weston A Price-related podcasts and it's really setting my intention for me. Please keep letting us know how you're doing. I'm making lemon garlic tilapia tonight with kale. My son loves it.

Also, I grew up in the Valley. I'm in the Bay Area now, but nice to know a mama down in sunny SoCal. What part are you from? I went I high school on Woodman & Riverside.
Hi! I am not a local but I've lived here with hubs, who is, for almost 14 years. We live in west hills off topanga. This is my 2nd w30 this year and I really do love it! I figure for myself wine and beer are my temptations so now it should be even easier! I have been really focusing on getting back to where I was before gettin pg with the twins almost 3 years ago...and I'm so close...and now pg again! So this time I'm just gonna stay disciplined...glad I have the summer to keep me motivated. I love the Bay Area! We dream of moving there a lot. Glad to hear baby is chugging along...keep us posted. My mw appt is right around yours.

Nursing @ iPhone using DS Forum
Old 04-11-2013, 12:11 PM   #20
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
Hi! I am not a local but I've lived here with hubs, who is, for almost 14 years. We live in west hills off topanga. This is my 2nd w30 this year and I really do love it! I figure for myself wine and beer are my temptations so now it should be even easier! I have been really focusing on getting back to where I was before gettin pg with the twins almost 3 years ago...and I'm so close...and now pg again! So this time I'm just gonna stay disciplined...glad I have the summer to keep me motivated. I love the Bay Area! We dream of moving there a lot. Glad to hear baby is chugging along...keep us posted. My mw appt is right around yours.

Nursing @ iPhone using DS Forum
I miss wine already We had toyed with the idea of a wine tour this spring if I wasn't pg...I mean, we could still go w/ friends & I would DD, but we have some great vineyards here & I really enjoy going. Of course, the timing should be right for me to avoid doing T'giving w/ DP's family & by Christmas w/ my mom I could have a glass.
carriek38 is online now   Reply With Quote