Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-11-2013, 11:01 AM   #1
kpreese
Registered Users
seller

Prices Reduced!!!! Massive sell off of EVERYTHING!!

I am selling off all of my cloth diapers. My daughter is potty trained and it way past time I did this. I have a HUGE lot of just about everything. Individually I am selling them for $5 plus shipping unless marked otherwise. If you have an offer please don't hesitate to ask! I really need to sell them ALL!

Doublers, Inserts, Prefolds
These are two unknown doublers/inserts. They are good for folding and using as inserts, but I can’t remember where I got them or what material they are, but I believe they are hemp. There is no staining. I am asking $3 a piece plus shipping.

Two other inserts one is a blueberry with both microfiber and hemp, it has no staining. I did have to have it sewn back together, but was done professionally and looks great. And the other is Hemp Babies, it also has no staining. I am asking $2.50 plus shipping a piece for these

Next are 24 Green mountian prefolds. They have blue edging, and they are a “standard” size. They are all in great shape with no staining. I am asking $1 each plus shipping for $20 plus shipping for all 24.

Covers and All-in-ones

Next I have two covers, one WAHM (I forgot who) pink fairy and cats cover and one green FLIPS second. They are both snaps. The pink is a medium and the FOE has plenty of stretch although it is a bit pilly. I am asking $4 plus shipping for the pink
The flip elastic is great and I couldn’t tell you why it was marked as a seconds, but it was. and $3 for the flip plus shipping. sold

Next I have one Woolybottoms small wool cover and sold one Stacinator medium fleece cover. The woolybottoms is in great shape and is AWESOME I am asking $8 plus shipping for it. The Stacinator elastic is fine and there are no stains. I am asking $3 plus shipping for it.

Fitted Diapers
I have several fitted diapers. The first I have completely forgotten the brand. I am asking $4 plus shipping for it.

The next is three Sandy’s fitted. They are all small, two organic one regular. They have no staining and the elastic is in great condition.

Finally an earth, mom and baby bumboo size 2 fitted, it is so silky! The original doubler is included and there is no staining and elastic is great. Massive stretch on this elastic! I am asking $7 plus shipping for this one.

Other

I have 14 homemade liners FFS. Most are rectangular although I cut a few to diaper shape. They are all thin fleece.

I have two yellow Fuzzi Bunz changing pads, a purple medium wet bag from swaddle bees, $4 each plus shipping. The last picture are some ancient changing pads (like from when I was a baby lol) They are in good condition and work well, but are a different unknown material. There is one really big one and 4 smaller ones. The fuzzi bunz is there to show size. I am asking $1 a piece plus shipping and $2 plus shipping for the large one.
and 4 white wet bags from Thirsty's (sold.). The Fuzzi Bunz bag seeps through a bit near the zipper, but the rest are in perfect condition. I am asking $5 for all 4 thirsty’s and(sold) one large pink Fuzzi Bunz wet bag, sold one flower medium wet bag from Leslie's Boutique, sold

img][/url]

Advertisement

Last edited by kpreese; 05-26-2013 at 01:30 PM. Reason: pending and sold
kpreese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:33 AM   #2
vansen19
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Massive sell off of EVERYTHING!!

i sent you a message
Old 04-11-2013, 11:44 AM   #3
kpreese
Registered Users
seller

I am getting a few messages and for similar items. In order to be fair I am going to start at the top and give ppl a day to reply then move on. If you don't hear from me yet, please be patient!!! HUGE LOT lol!!!
Old 04-11-2013, 06:38 PM   #4
ssboden
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm interested in the flip if its still avalible pming you
ssboden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:04 PM   #5
hlbrown
Registered Users
seller

pm'ed
hlbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:16 PM   #6
mama2seth&trey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Pmed you
mama2seth&trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:30 AM   #7
kpreese
Registered Users
seller

Please if you are on my list and I say you are first for something, let me know if you for sure want the item. That way I can update it as pending until everything is settled!
I really appreciate everyone's patience! This is a little over whelming due to interest in the same items, but I am doing my best to get it figured out.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:51 PM   #8
kpreese
Registered Users
seller

bump bump bump
Old 04-16-2013, 08:12 AM   #9
kpreese
Registered Users
seller

bumpity bump sandy's are up for grabs
Old 04-16-2013, 09:00 AM   #10
MUMama
Registered Users

My Mood:
I'm too new to pm. If you could email me about the FB diaper specifically the white, teal, green, and pink, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, I'm interested in some of your sunbaby diapers. Perry273@live.marshall.edu. Thanks!
MUMama is offline   Reply With Quote