Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-16-2013, 09:53 AM   #11
MUMama
Registered Users

My Mood:
I got your message!

Advertisement

MUMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:53 AM   #12
MUMama
Registered Users

My Mood:
It still won't let me pm you back ):
MUMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:41 PM   #13
kpreese
Registered Users
seller

Re: Massive sell off of EVERYTHING!!

bump
kpreese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:26 PM   #14
nca006
Registered Users

I am interested in the fuzzibuns in boy or gender neutral colors...Also, the bamboo inserts and the wool? doublers? Can these be used for inserts in other brands of diapers? How many do you have left of these? Thanks.
nca006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:17 PM   #15
haibearrr
Registered Users

How much for all fuzzibunz? (:
haibearrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:14 PM   #16
kpreese
Registered Users
seller

BUMP

2 Bum Genius all in one with pocket and Velcro, these have some light staining one has a small line stain and the rest is very light. The elastic is great and the Velcro has plenty of sticky left, clear of debris in the sticky part.

21 7 Fuzzi Bunz pocket one size diapers. The original inserts are included, the smaller ones were used a good deal and in fair condition with some staining and could use a good strip while the larger ones are almost all in NEW condition having never been washed or used at all. A few of the larger ones have been washed but not used. The elastics are fine, but may be starting to lose some stretch. Each is pictured with the leg elastics unbuttoned to show the material better. I do have 20 6 replacement elastic sets that are included (the last one sold will not have one). I have included pictures of them all in sets of two as well as together to see the colors. Each does have a sticky spot on the Fuzzi Bunz tag where I had a sticker with my daughters name.

Butter Yellow has no staining.

2 Bright Yellow, one has extremely light barely visible staining and sold the other has a few slightly visible spots.

2 Light green, one with no staining and the other has some light staining.

2 Medium Blue, one with some light staining, other without staining

2 Medium blue, both with light staining.

2 Pink one sold , one with no stains, and one with a quarter size darker stain and some other light staining.

The rainbow bb has fuzzi bunz elastic in it and the stretch is great. There is no staining. I am asking $3 plus shipping for this one.

Sold

These are homemade covers and one diaper. Honestly my sewing skills are pretty poor, but they work. I have two wool covers and one fleece. The pink one has an extra lining layer in the wet zone and is a medium size. The purple is quite small and has no extra protection. The fleece cover is also a medium size and works for light wetting. The one size fitted… well the snaps are backward and you have to snap it with them turned… otherwise it works well. I am asking $5 for the whole lot or $1.50 a piece plus shipping. sold

Three Stay Dry Liners from Motherease for $5 for all three. They are stain free. sold

Next I have three Green Mountian Workhorse fitteds. They have snaps and are size medium. No staining and the elastic is in great shape. Plenty of stretch in them. sold

Orange with no staining
2sold

2 one sold
1 White with no staining.
pending

2 teal with no staining.
sold

2 Green without stains. sold

Light Blue without stains.
2 sold

Red without stains and Navy Blue with VERY light staining, almost not visible. sold

I also have 3 Sunbaby pocket diapers as well as one Rainbow BB. I have inserts and will include 2 with each diaper, they are in like new condition having been used rarely. The sunbabys elastics are great, plenty of stretch. The purple ones have no staining, but the pink has a few light stains in the center. sold

pending These are 15 doublers that I made. These are hemp material and I used them as added protection with prefolds for stuffing the fuzzi bunz. They are zigzagged around the edge, but not pretty. I am asking for $10 plus shipping for the lot or $1 a piece plus shipping.

pending
7 homemade doublers of bamboo material , these are also zigzagged around the edge and not very pretty, but work well. The bottom two are cotton. I am asking $1 each plus shipping for the bamboo and $1 for both cotton plus shipping.

pending
A lot of doublers and one prefold. The materials vary. They are all homemade and slightly pink (I dyed them). They are turned and top stitched but not skillfully! They work well though. I am asking $4 for the doublers and $1 for the prefold.

Here is a Thirsty’s flat or insert. It is sewn in a loop and dries really well. It is 55% hemp and 45% cotton. There are some small stains. sold

Two soft bums one size covers and three inserts. I don’t know why I have 3 inserts with 2 covers. One is snaps and one is Velcro. The mauve one’s elastic is shot, but the hot pink Velcro one is in good condition. Since I have an odd set I am selling these all together. I would like to get $12 plus shipping for the set. There are no stains on these and they look brand new other than the one elastic. The Velcro on the hot pink one is in awesome condition as well, sticks well nothing in the teeth. sold

Bum Genius all in one. I believe this is organic, but not positive. It does have some staining, but the elastic is good. It has snaps. I am asking $5 plus shipping for this one. sold

A medium sustainable babyish and a goodmama are next. There are a few pin head size stains (two or three I could find),but the elastic is excellent on the sustainable babyish. Both inserts are included, one double layer that snaps in and one single that just lays in. The goodmama is very soft and includes the two layer insert that snaps in. The elastic has plenty of stretch and there are no stains on it at all. I am asking $7 plus shipping each for these. sold

Last edited by kpreese; 05-26-2013 at 01:31 PM.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:57 PM   #17
kpreese
Registered Users
seller

bump
Old 04-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #18
kpreese
Registered Users
seller

bumpity bump
Old 04-26-2013, 10:40 PM   #19
ChubbosMomma
Registered Users

How much for the 3 sandys fitteds?
ChubbosMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:25 AM   #20
Ruthk33
Registered Users

My Mood:
Hi there! I'm sending you a PM with items I'm interested in.