Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-14-2013, 11:40 PM   #1
kimmiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ugh.....not a 2ww!!

Hubby announced that he slipped a little today. Barely, but that's all it takes right?

According to my chart I am supposed to ovulate in 3 days (it's after midnight now so technically 2 days now-but was 3 when we dtd). We have always been excellent at preventing. We both do NOT want another baby any time soon, and possibly ever. We came to realize in the past few months that we really feel done. Every desire I had to try for that little girl is completely gone. I just feel like that part of my life is over now.
We are in MAJOR transition phases right now. Trying to put the house on the market, move and rent, then get a job somewhere else and rent again until we can buy. Not to mention we are changing religions which is a whole process. We do not have any extra room for a baby in this house, and our van won't hold another person but we can't afford a new vehicle.

All of that being said, I do know that God is in control and if it's His will then that's what it is. I will have peace knowing that. But I do not want another baby on purpose at this time at least.

So even though I haven't ovulated yet I am starting this thread because I know I will be coming back and recording every weird symptom there might be as well as any pregnancy tests.

Advertisement

Old 04-15-2013, 08:28 PM   #2
firemommaof1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ugh.....not a 2ww!!

Probably all in the clear. What did he mean by a slip up? TWW isn't all that fun when your TTA been there. You can update with weird symptoms all you want lol.
Kai Grayson Arrived June 3 2014
firemommaof1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:56 PM   #3
luvsgreen
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

aww hopefully you get the result you want. When tta, it isn't fun being in the 2ww. btdt!

Handmade rustic home decor ~ https://www.facebook.com/asinglesparrow
luvsgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:53 PM   #4
kimmiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Slip up as in, when he was pulling out, a little bit came out first.

Probably in the clear. But I will worry about. Still no O yet.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:04 AM   #5
theonenonlymrssmith
Poet Laureate

Good luck mama! Fingers crossed for your family!

please forgive all typos due to auto correct's lack of mind reading abilities. :-)
theonenonlymrssmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:18 AM   #6
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

been there! you can take a high amount of vit c to prevent implantation too. I think 3 days prior to o still has a good chance!
Old 04-17-2013, 12:41 PM   #7
kimmiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks homebirthmom, but I'm super super pro life and I wouldn't be able to do that. ;-)

Well, I am confused. I'm not temping (because I still nurse my 17 month old all night long), and only going by CM and O pains. My CM has been sticky for a couple of days now, progressively getting less wet. So either I ovulated the day after we DTD (based on O pains), or before. I only consider before because when we were DTD my cervix felt low. I'm hoping it was before.

I guess this is one of those times where temping comes in really handy, and I'll just have to wait until AF shows up or not.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:55 PM   #8
kimmiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So here I am, almost a week later.

I actually didn't think much about being pregnant after my last post, until I started noticing "period cramps" yesterday. I was relieved to think AF was on her way. Today the cramps were even worse, but no AF. Both yesterday and today I have had food aversions and nausea. Plus, I am totally unmotivated and lazy/tired.

I could be anywhere between 10-7dpo as far as I can tell. I took 2 "Answer Early" yesterday, and today a FRER Early Result. All clearly negative. I am just praying that I am having pregnancy like PMS symptoms.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:26 PM   #9
firemommaof1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmiepie View Post
So here I am, almost a week later.

I actually didn't think much about being pregnant after my last post, until I started noticing "period cramps" yesterday. I was relieved to think AF was on her way. Today the cramps were even worse, but no AF. Both yesterday and today I have had food aversions and nausea. Plus, I am totally unmotivated and lazy/tired.

I could be anywhere between 10-7dpo as far as I can tell. I took 2 "Answer Early" yesterday, and today a FRER Early Result. All clearly negative. I am just praying that I am having pregnancy like PMS symptoms.
Probably to early to test. Try again in a few days.
Kai Grayson Arrived June 3 2014
firemommaof1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:33 PM   #10
kimmiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemommaof1 View Post
Probably to early to test. Try again in a few days.
Thx! I've *always* been an early tester with positives between 8-10dpo so I am hoping that is still the case.