Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-15-2013, 08:25 AM   #1
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Wow!!! Only 11 wks til July, though with all the PTL going on in our group it won't be that long before the first of our little beans start to arrive. It's a little longer before many of us will meet our babes, but still...11 wks til July just sounds crazy!
What all do you have left on your list to do or get before baby arrives?

AFM: 26 wks & I'm trying to get over the flu that I've had for the past week. I had the flu when I was prego with DD too. It is rough being sick and being pregnant. I'm over the worst but it is lingering in my chest pretty bad. I've coughed soooo hard so much that my stomach feels like I've done 1000 crunches. Looking forward to my anatomy scan on Thursday. So excited to get to see this little sweet pea again.

Advertisement

Last edited by leviandgarettsmom; 04-15-2013 at 08:27 AM.
leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:17 AM   #2
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

July group does seem to have lots of ptl! I am pretty sure ill make it full term just fine as long as I'm on bed rest
Old 04-16-2013, 08:06 AM   #3
mama2tommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: July 2013 Chat: Apr. 15-29

25.5 weeks, and have bronchitis & overall feel miserable. It's so much worse being sick and pregnant...I can do one or the other just fine, but both is a bit much!!

I have to complete my HB kit, but I figure that's a May/June project. Still need one more carseat, but again a May/June project. Need to bring up my NB dipes & wash them, and sort out all of the OS dipes that aren't going to make it to a 3rd child and offer FFS...maybe I'll work on that this weekend.

Other than that, not much prep work for a 3rd. We have all of the baby "stuff" from 1 & 2...and most of that isn't needed for the first few weeks anyway.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:02 PM   #4
qupcake
Registered Users

Hey ladies! New member - due on the 4th of July, no less.

Anyone else DYING in the heat already!? I don't know how I'm going to make it - we're in East Texas and it feels twice as hot. Haha.

Still have so much more to do, but waiting for baby showers (in May!!) to see what all we get before we go spending all our money.

What's an HB kit?
qupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:51 PM   #5
Reese62299
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am 25.5 weeks along and I too need to get my home birth supplies along with most other things LOL. I am waiting for garage sales coming up to get baby gear. I have 10 newborn diapers so far (16 if you include the 6 prefolds I have) so I need to get about 8-12 more diapers. I think I'm good on gender neutral clothing. I have lots of greens, oranges, whites, yellows, and grays. We do need to get our 17 month old a carseat so this baby can use the infant seat. (17 month old is only 15.5 lbs so she's still in it LOL) This is #5 for us but we just moved from Texas to up North and got rid of a lot of baby stuff before moving not knowing baby was on the way.
Reese62299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:34 AM   #6
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by qupcake
Hey ladies! New member - due on the 4th of July, no less.

Anyone else DYING in the heat already!? I don't know how I'm going to make it - we're in East Texas and it feels twice as hot. Haha.

Still have so much more to do, but waiting for baby showers (in May!!) to see what all we get before we go spending all our money.

What's an HB kit?
Welcome! I'm due on the 4th too
Old 04-17-2013, 10:29 AM   #7
mama2tommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by qupcake View Post
What's an HB kit?
Home Birth Kit. My MW will give me most supplies at my 37 week appointment, but there are still a few things on her list that will be my responsibility to have ready.
Old 04-20-2013, 04:56 AM   #8
MacMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh child. My 21m DS picks tonight to keep wanting to get out out of bed starting at 4:30. And now, 1.5hrs later, I am wide awake. And I have to be up in an hour anyway to get ready for a convention that will last all day long. Ugh. :end vent:

"But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me"
MacMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:30 AM   #9
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMomma
Oh child. My 21m DS picks tonight to keep wanting to get out out of bed starting at 4:30. And now, 1.5hrs later, I am wide awake. And I have to be up in an hour anyway to get ready for a convention that will last all day long. Ugh. :end vent:
I swear they know when we are going to be busy all day!
Old 04-20-2013, 09:50 AM   #10
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, I made it through the DC trip. The weather was great and there was a lot of moving and plenty of bathroom breaks. We were getting up at 5-6 am and going to bed around 9-10pm. A lot to do, plenty of (semi) good food.

The worst part was the bus ride to and from where I couldn't really move around much. The second driver we had was really into pumping the gas and that wore my core out! I think a horse would have been easier to ride. At least they are rhythmic in their gaits!

That said, the pollen is killing me. I woke up last night thinking I was having a nosebleed, but it was snot. Eeeeew!