Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-16-2013, 03:25 PM   #21
booty hunter
Queen of Funny Auotcorrects
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: squinters? possible m/c and unplanned pregnancy mentioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLeast View Post
I'm drive-by posting, but some pregnancy resource centers have an ultrasound machine. They could probably give you a test as well. It sounds like you are waiting things out for now, but thought I'd throw it out there.
This is what I was going to suggest as well. The services are always free and they can even help you get connected with other resources while you get Medicaid straightened out. I really wouldn't wait another week unless the lines are getting lighter,obviously something has been going on for a while and I think the sooner you figure it out the better.

Advertisement

Old 04-16-2013, 03:47 PM   #22
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdhutier View Post

This is what I was going to suggest as well. The services are always free and they can even help you get connected with other resources while you get Medicaid straightened out. I really wouldn't wait another week unless the lines are getting lighter,obviously something has been going on for a while and I think the sooner you figure it out the better.
Interesting thing, they wouldn't see me last time bc I was bleeding and wanted to confirm pregnancy. So unless I just call and act like im having a normal "oops I might be pregnant" and so forth, they won't see me.

my droid RAZR HD is responsible for the contents of this post
Old 04-25-2013, 01:03 PM   #23
weesej
Registered Users
seller
seller

How are things going?

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:10 PM   #24
spencerrn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thinking of you. I hope all is well.
spencerrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:32 AM   #25
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

thank you all so much! It's been quite the month, first our car has been illegal for a while and driving dirty was stressing me out and then it kinda blew up and we had a limited amount of money for a new car, and so on. Add in the bleeding, cramping, then no bleeding, then bleeding, then all of the sudden, this week, another positive test (different test this time) on Sunday and I started feeling REALLY nauseous, so I was like, "ok! I am pregnant, let's start the plannin'". So I started a thread about a bed for the baby and went to the health dept yesterday to get a test so I could start the medicaid process (it takes like 45 days from application). So.....the test was SO faint, barely positive, she had to hold it up and had to wait the maximum amount of time for it to show. She said she thinks (I badgered her for an opinion) I miscarried. Said that it can take a month or more for a test to show negative. She suggested going to the ER if I wanted to know for sure right now. But with everything else going on in my life, if I have already m/c, then I won't be covered and I can't add that bill to my stress. So I plan on going ahead and applying for medicaid in case it was a fluke and I still am preggo (but I don't think I am) and testing again in a week or 2.

I appreciate the checking in, the support and the advice. You mamas....this community, it's important to me :love:
Old 05-30-2013, 08:19 AM   #26
LaughingPeaMama
Registered Users
Formerly: RedShoes
seller

Are you hurting in any way? by hurting I mean cramping or dull throbbing pain in either side or even a weird heaviness that almost reminds you of ovulation pain? I ask this because it IS possible to shed the uterine material and have an ectopic pregnancy. I would be very concerned that the office is being so blase about it. Take another home test and suck it up and pay for a good brand like FRER. Buy a 5 pack and test every three days. If it isn't getting lighter/darker then I would suck it up and go to the ER. That being said, with my ectopic my tests did get darker, but they just got dark very slowly
Wife to my soulmate since 7/12/03 mom to dd 2/9/09 and ds 1/5/12 and angel baby 10/07. Infertility survivor!ISO(willing to trade my FSOT items for) snapped unpaper towels EEEEUC or NEW heavy/long mama cloth
FSOT NOTE: SMOKE FREE DOG FRIENDLY HOME. EVERYTHING IS LINT BRUSHED BUT STRAY HAIRS WILL BE FOUND. IF THIS BOTHERS YOU DON'T FSOT WITH ME PLEASE
LaughingPeaMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:37 AM   #27
Mamaleah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

How is everything now?
SAHM to Keila 9/08 and Brycen 10/10. Expecting #3 ~Our Rainbow Baby~ March 2015!
Mamaleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:27 AM   #28
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

Oh thank you, mamas. I just saw the notification. I ended up bleeding for almost 6 weeks or so with faint pregnancy tests. They got a bit lighter, but were light to begin with. After 9 positive tests, I didn't get a negative until last week (or the week before, I can't remember when AF started), 3 days into my period. This period lasted more than a week which is unusual for me, so maybe it finally cleaned everything out from the baby.

my droid RAZR HD is responsible for the contents of this post