Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-16-2013, 11:58 AM   #1
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
nursing/maternity bras and tanks?

So we just found out we are preggo with baby number 2. I only breastfed Ds for a short time (4-6weeks) for lack of knowledge and support from people outside my home. This time around I plan to breastfeed. I want to start looking and trying to find nursing bras, cami's and tanks around here on DS, zulily, yardsales, discount stores and other places now. I have one maternity bra I've started wearing already because my boobs blow up atleast one size like a balloon and get sore and need extra support almost immediately when I'm preggo. That one bra I have is a hot milk bra I got for a discount on zulily a year ago. Any suggestions on the best bras and cami's to look for? I'm more for comfort and support than looks.

Also, I just ordered an undercover mama cami and two leading lady bras to try out. Thoughts on these?

Advertisement

Old 04-16-2013, 12:10 PM   #2
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

LOVE LOVE undercover mama: you wear it with any bra, throw your favorite top over it or wear it alone, just adore them.
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:35 PM   #3
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: nursing/maternity bras and tanks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
LOVE LOVE undercover mama: you wear it with any bra, throw your favorite top over it or wear it alone, just adore them.
Thanks!! They had them on zulily today so I got one...shoulda got two!
Old 04-16-2013, 03:22 PM   #4
expaik
Registered Users
seller

I have no idea if they would be of use, but I have two 38D Gillian O'Malley nursing bras and size M-ish 3/4 sleeve crossover nursing top. I'm happy to FFS any or all of them to you, as you have been kind to me in the past.. and BIG TIME congratulations on the newbie! So happy for you.
expaik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:54 AM   #5
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by expaik View Post
I have no idea if they would be of use, but I have two 38D Gillian O'Malley nursing bras and size M-ish 3/4 sleeve crossover nursing top. I'm happy to FFS any or all of them to you, as you have been kind to me in the past.. and BIG TIME congratulations on the newbie! So happy for you.
Aw! Thanks so much!! I'll pm you.