Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-18-2013, 09:28 PM   #1
Registered Users
I think I'm going to join the dec 2013 club now. After a couple losses I'm unexpectedly expecting again and it's been a nerve wrecking week and a half. My OB did a beta draw last Thursday and an ultra sound and saw nothing on the ultrasound (I was barely 4 weeks) and we did another round of Betas today. My first draw HCG at 4weeks was 172 and progesterone was 10.56, today's HCG was 2227 which means a doubling time of 45 hours, which I am super excited about. Still waiting on my progesterone for today.

I'm scheduled to go in for another U/S on Monday, though I feel like its a bit early. By my calculations I'll be exactly 6 weeks that day. With my last pregnancy I was told it was a loss before 5 weeks and the loss before that happened at 7 weeks due to super low progesterone (4.16).

I'll be on pins and needles all the way through this pregnancy with all my risk factors and having just been through 2 losses.

Last edited by Addicted2Chocolate; 04-18-2013 at 09:37 PM.
Addicted2Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:04 AM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Joining all the dec 2013 ladies

Welcome! And I know how you feel, I have just had three early losses. Hoping this is it for both of us
Megan, Navy wifey to A, Homeschooling Mama to L ('09) and I ('10)
Expecting Adeline Kate August '14!

Our Blog: Small Hands Inspired.
elizabeth429 is offline   Reply With Quote