Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2013, 06:28 PM   #1
ChihuahuaMama13's Avatar
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4,022
My Mood:
please delete

DS potty trained.

Advertisement

__________________
Mama - Trucker's Wife - Nursing Student - Blogger

Last edited by ChihuahuaMama13; 04-21-2013 at 10:52 AM. Reason: delete found diapers
ChihuahuaMama13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #2
Erinjm
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 574
I can't do $10 but $60ppd for 4 artist series aplix. Black and yellow, 2 of each
Erinjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:56 PM   #3
ChihuahuaMama13's Avatar
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4,022
My Mood:
Re: ISO BumGenius 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erinjm View Post
I can't do $10 but $60ppd for 4 artist series aplix. Black and yellow, 2 of each
PM-ed you!
__________________
Mama - Trucker's Wife - Nursing Student - Blogger

Last edited by ChihuahuaMama13; 01-24-2013 at 07:23 PM.
ChihuahuaMama13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:32 PM   #4
LittleThingsMama638
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 950
I have a grasshopper in snaps for 11ppd. I also have noodle, butternut and clementine but the elastic is slightly relaxed in them. I asking 9ppd each for them.
LittleThingsMama638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:40 PM   #5
ChihuahuaMama13's Avatar
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4,022
My Mood:
Re: ISO BumGenius 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleThingsMama638 View Post
I have a grasshopper in snaps for 11ppd. I also have noodle, butternut and clementine but the elastic is slightly relaxed in them. I asking 9ppd each for them.
PM-ed you!
__________________
Mama - Trucker's Wife - Nursing Student - Blogger
ChihuahuaMama13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:32 PM   #6
anniekins1488's Avatar
anniekins1488
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: WI
Posts: 3,809
My Mood:
Re: ISO BumGenius 4.0

Hey mama! I have several Blossom 2nds, and I think a first quality Dazzle and Lovelace. All EEUC/Like new. I think they're all snaps, but will need to double check that once I'm not NAK. I'd do $10ppd for the Blossoms and $12ppd for the others (or MMARO). No inserts with these. PM me if interested!
__________________
If you would like to donate your used cloth diapers to help families in need, please contact me!

Swag with me! I earn $25 in Amazon gift cards every month with very little effort! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Anniekins1488
anniekins1488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:06 PM   #7
ChihuahuaMama13's Avatar
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4,022
My Mood:
Re: ISO BumGenius 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniekins1488 View Post
Hey mama! I have several Blossom 2nds, and I think a first quality Dazzle and Lovelace. All EEUC/Like new. I think they're all snaps, but will need to double check that once I'm not NAK. I'd do $10ppd for the Blossoms and $12ppd for the others (or MMARO). No inserts with these. PM me if interested!
PM-ed you about Lovelace and Dazzle
__________________
Mama - Trucker's Wife - Nursing Student - Blogger
ChihuahuaMama13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:57 AM   #8
UnlovelyPenguin
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Sylvania, OH
Posts: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMama13 View Post
I'm looking to add some BG's to our stash again. I am going to let you know right away that I cannot pay until 1/28 (this Monday) so please don't post or pm me if you cannot hold them a couple days.

I prefer snaps, but do need some aplix. I am looking for (but will consider other colors):
Lovelace -found 1, need 1 more
Albert -need 2
Sassy -need 2
Mirror -need 2
Dazzle -found 1, need 1 more
Moonbeam - need 1
Ribbit- need 1
Zinnia- need 1
Twilight- need 1
Grasshopper - found 1
Clementine- need 1
Butternut- need 1
and of course anything from the artist series

I am looking for elastic that is basically new, and no PUL issues. I'm looking to pay around $10ppd per diaper.
Sent you a pm about a few I have
UnlovelyPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:49 AM   #9
allengin
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 99
Re: ISO BumGenius 4.0

I have some aplix 3.0s that I could sell for $9 ppd. No major issues except laundry tab landing areas aren't great, but the aplix around the waist is still strong. We use them for daycare diapers without a problem - they are fully functional, no stains or stink, and work great. I have white, noodle, and grasshopper for sure and maybe one or two more. I can do all three for $25 ppd or $8 each and $22 for 3 if you just want the shells with no inserts. I'm not selling them otherwise since we still use them but saw your ISO (as we have way too many diapers!!) so waiting until Monday is fine.
allengin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:16 AM   #10
ChihuahuaMama13's Avatar
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4,022
My Mood:
Re: ISO BumGenius 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by allengin View Post
I have some aplix 3.0s that I could sell for $9 ppd. No major issues except laundry tab landing areas aren't great, but the aplix around the waist is still strong. We use them for daycare diapers without a problem - they are fully functional, no stains or stink, and work great. I have white, noodle, and grasshopper for sure and maybe one or two more. I can do all three for $25 ppd or $8 each and $22 for 3 if you just want the shells with no inserts. I'm not selling them otherwise since we still use them but saw your ISO (as we have way too many diapers!!) so waiting until Monday is fine.
We're about grown out of 3.0s, sorry.
__________________
Mama - Trucker's Wife - Nursing Student - Blogger
ChihuahuaMama13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.