Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-24-2013, 10:55 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Any mentors out there?

Any experienced (mama) managers or project managers who would be interested in becoming a mentor? I feel like I have no one who could relate to me and wish there was some one out there I could talk to about how they dealt with situations... How they balanced work and personal life... How they managed working at a male dominated office... How they worked with especially with people who they had nothing in common with...

Sophia&Daria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:00 PM   #2
Registered Users
I work in a female dominated office so can't help there, but hoping you find a mentor!
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:34 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
My workplace is pretty evenly split and I am finding the work life balance thing a challenge too. So I am not sure if I would be a great mentor but I would be happy to be a peer/friend. Pm me if you want.
Jamie, anthropologist mom to O (12-18-99), E (12-30-04) and R (4-22-10) Married to my best friend .
jamieism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:09 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Any mentors out there?

I am in the management group in our plant, but still pretty new in my position. Its male dominated workplace (as my previous employment). I may be not the best mentor for you as I am still learning project management, but feel free to msg me for any questions you may have.
adiaraymom is offline   Reply With Quote