Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-24-2013, 11:31 AM   #1
lina81
Registered Users
seller

Please delete

All these items are from a smoke free, pet free home. Diapers washed in f&c detergent. Because some of these are ffs, I am just going to list the rest without postage to make things easier.

Snug to Fit Supreme OS from Green Mountain Diapers. This was a second, I think because of the size of the laundry tabs. Diaper itself is ugly but in great condition. No complaints about function, but it faded and looked old after I washed it only a few times, and we used it very little. Asking $5

Gen-y and longies Sold:

Unknown maker pink pocket diaper, pul outside and I *think* cotton interior. No size, but appears to be a large. Has one tiny hole in pul, but otherwise no real issues. I do have a very well used dyed-to-match prefold to stuff it with as well, but it's heavy. FFS

Sample of Woolite plus $3 coupon. FFS

All below this line sold/gone------------------------------------------------------------------

L Gen-y classic cover. I don't remember what this one is called. Print and binding faded, with a few snags on the binding, but fabric, snaps and elastic all in great condition. $10

5 Babykicks organic hemp pockets. These seem indestructible as far as snaps and fabric are concerned--not soft but still in great shape, no holes, very minor stains), but the elastic is shot or partially shot on all of them (e.g., one leg is ok but the other is not). This did not affect usage on my chunky toddler but you'd definitely want to replace it for a small/skinny baby. Asking $4 each for these or mmao for all of them

4 of the 5 Babykicks. I found a fifth after I took these pics a couple weeks ago, and now I don't know which are which because they're all in the same condition

I also have M and L JoeyBunz hemp inserts to go with the Babykicks. These are not as thick as when brand new, but the large are in pretty good condition. They have some light staining (wouldn't even pick up in pictures) and a couple have tiny rust stains. One of them has a small place where the edge stitching has come unraveled. The medium have more wear, with numerous places that the edge stitching has come unraveled. All have a lot of life left; some just look nicer than others Asking $1.50 each for the Large and $1 for the medium.

I probably have a couple more than are pictured here. I keep going through diapers and finding more stuff...
Mediums:

Larges:

Bambino mio biodegradable nappy liners. Opened, but as far as I know none of these were used (package was given to me). Package says it contains 200. FFS

Homemade (not by me) rainbow longies that I bought on FSOT. So cute, but there are holes at the crotch where the stitches have pulled apart, not actually broken. I think if the seam were restitched and the longies felted, they would be great shorties for a baby with a high rise; I just don't have the time FFS
Closeup of hole in longies:

Advertisement

Last edited by lina81; 05-21-2013 at 05:55 PM. Reason: update
lina81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:56 AM   #2
2momsfrombaltimore
Registered Users
seller

Re: Variety of cheap and ffs diapers and accessories

Looking forward to seeing pictures.

The Babykicks hemp pocket... is the lining hemp? I assume it is. Our daughter has an allergy to the typical polyester/micrfiber lining of pockets like FB, so I just wanted to ask. If it is hemp, I may be interested. Are they OS?
2momsfrombaltimore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:17 PM   #3
lina81
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2momsfrombaltimore View Post
Looking forward to seeing pictures.

The Babykicks hemp pocket... is the lining hemp? I assume it is. Our daughter has an allergy to the typical polyester/micrfiber lining of pockets like FB, so I just wanted to ask. If it is hemp, I may be interested. Are they OS?
Yes, the inside is hemp too, and they are OS. These were great diapers for us.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:35 PM   #4
2momsfrombaltimore
Registered Users
seller

I'll take the babykicks, the hemp inserts and the snug to fit. I'll PM you.
2momsfrombaltimore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:55 AM   #5
lina81
Registered Users
seller

Bump
Old 04-25-2013, 05:21 PM   #6
thriftymama1441
Registered Users

are any of the hemp inserts or hemp diapers still available? I can't PM yet because I am so new to the site.
thriftymama1441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:37 AM   #7
lina81
Registered Users
seller

Bump
Old 05-01-2013, 06:26 PM   #8
lina81
Registered Users
seller

Re: Gen-y cover, Snug-to-fit diaper, and FFS left!

Bump
Old 05-04-2013, 09:01 AM   #9
lina81
Registered Users
seller

Re: Gen-y cover, Snug-to-fit diaper, and FFS left!

Bump
Old 05-20-2013, 06:50 PM   #10
lina81
Registered Users
seller

Re: Snug-to-fit diaper and FFS left!

bump