Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-05-2013, 04:28 PM   #41
kittenbaby77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Mama
So sorry you are having to deal with that. I wouldn't apologize either.
I don't mind to say sorry if that will make things all better... Just not now. Maybe later in the year. So If I do apologize, my MIL wouldn't make it any harder.

Advertisement

kittenbaby77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:30 PM   #42
kittenbaby77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncertain
So sorry, OP, family can make you crazy!! I have to say, I had a true LOL about her saying you're not welcome at her funeral, though. Haha, let the haunting begin! That's a new twist on talking her toys and storming off home haha, that cracked me up!
I know!!! So immature! She is making a big deal on Facebook too. Posting things to try to personal attack me. We haven't talked thou since a few months ago.... Lol
Old 05-05-2013, 04:32 PM   #43
kittenbaby77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillargh
She's just trying to be dramatic in hopes you'll cave. Consider it a blessing. Don't enable her, nor should your husband. She'll ether wise up and apologize, or you won't have a but to deal with. Win/win.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum
Agree! I am staying away with my baby as long as I can. Hubby agrees not to contact her first but everyone around her is trying to " make things right"

I dono what to say.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:18 PM   #44
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenbaby77 View Post

Agree! I am staying away with my baby as long as I can. Hubby agrees not to contact her first but everyone around her is trying to " make things right"

I dono what to say.
My sister used to do it a lot. She thought she was so essential, surely no one could go without her in their lives, and would bend to her every whim if she threatened to remove her presence. We didn't speak for 5 years. In fact, we're back to not speaking now, but that's for a different issue. You get used to the crazy and brush it off after a while. The lack of feeding the drama drives them crazy.

Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 05:22 PM   #45
kittenbaby77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillargh

My sister used to do it a lot. She thought she was so essential, surely no one could go without her in their lives, and would bend to her every whim if she threatened to remove her presence. We didn't speak for 5 years. In fact, we're back to not speaking now, but that's for a different issue. You get used to the crazy and brush it off after a while. The lack of feeding the drama drives them crazy.

I actually think my marriage is strained because of my MIL. Thought I know her for over a decade and that she was nice but the more I know her, the scarier she is.... I don't mind not talking to her for years. Peace and quiet. I think she loves dramas... And making it worse

Sorry about u and your sister too. Scary people everywhere