Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-25-2013, 10:31 AM   #1
CallyMarie
Registered Users
seller

MASSIVE GroVia/GroBaby/Dream-Eze Destash- AIO/AI2/NB AIO

Potty training my last little one and it's time for a MEGA destash!!! I'm MORE than happy to offer discounts for buying multiple items and HOLY SMOKES if you want to buy EVERYTHING I've listed I will give you one kick-@$$ deal!!!

First up- GroBaby Shells first quality. Still in good condition after nearly 5 years of use! Aplix is still nice and sticky, and the front panel has slight pilling but nothing to impact quality. The striped shell also has a bit of pilling on the butt (it was my favorite!) but it doesn't leak and it in no way impacts function! Some have a very faint mark on the inner front from the early version of the disposable insert getting really gummy. Not sticky at all though! Asking $10PPD:

Next up- GroBaby AI2 Seconds shells! These were bought at one of many seconds sales by GroVia. Both are in really good shape! Asking $9 PPD each:

BLUE STRIPES SOLD!!

GroVIA AI2 Snap shells! These were hardly ever used. Maybe once or twice. They are in nearly perfect condition (although let me just reiterate- They HAVE been used!). Asking $13 PPD Each:

Only Cosmos available!

These are the ORIGINAL GroBaby Snap in Organic Cotton inserts. They are in VERY used condition. I took a few close ups to show you the 'worst' of the holes so that you know what you are buying- But I kept these as part of my rotation right until the bitter end and they were totally functional! Not cute- but they work! Asking $35PPD for the whole lot of 9 (That's less than $4 each insert!!)

Grovia First quality Stay Dry Boosters (4- $5 PPD) Each and Organic cotton Booster (1- $4PPD)

Grovia First Quality TPU backed soakers. One on the right is the first style (Asking $6 PPD) The two on the left SOLD!!!

This one is one of the older TPU backed soakers but as you can see, the front snap-in is missing! That never impacted the quality of use for me, I just used it anyway- but I know some people have bunching issues and I imagine if you have that problem you won't want to buy this one! Asking $5 PPD

Grovia STAY DRY Soakers. The package on the left is the cotton/hemp version and have never been used (But somehow got a little smudge of dirt) Asking $15PPD. The one on the right side is the microfleece tester version. Asking $6PPD

GroVia AIO First Quality- These were my 'workhorse' diapers. The diapers I used CONSTANTLY because I just loved the fit of them. They're used. They're stained. They may have random little threads that are coming out- but they have a LOT of life left in them! All snaps are perfectly functioning (from what I can see, I tried to inspect everything but may have missed something!). Asking $14PPD Each!

Grovia AIO Second Quality- Part of my 'workhorse' rotation. They worked great. I never saw any reason for them to be classified as seconds. Asking $13PPD Each

This is my Island of Misfit Grovia AIO's:

The owl print is fine structurally, but it had more than just the 'regular use' sort of holes worn into it. The holes were pretty major (I Used this one a lot for overnights so it got lots of pee soaked into it) and I didn't feel comfortable selling it with the rest. Asking $9 PPD:

This one I think the dryer must have tried to eat, or something. There's some damage to the flap, but nothing that impacted the useability. It never leaked for me, and I used it regularly. Asking $9PPD

This isn't a misfit with a defect, just the original GroVia OS AIO Tester! Asking $9 PPD:

These are pretty messed up. NB GroVia AIO with snap issues. I would suggest only buying these if you are a crafty mama, have access to a snap press, or are willing to send the dipes back to GroVia to get new snaps put on. Asking $5 PPD (Basically shipping and my time to get them to the PO):

3 size Small Dream-EZE AIO diapers. Pretty used, but still with a lot of life left in them! $8PPD Each

EDITING TO ADD- GroVia Wetbags!! Used condition. Some marks. Some lose strings. But still in good shape! $6PPD Each.

And GroVia Organic Owl Tshirt- adorable with the owl diaper and cute leggies! Asking $9 PPD

Advertisement

Last edited by CallyMarie; 04-30-2013 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Deleting sold
CallyMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:18 PM   #2
CallyMarie
Registered Users
seller

Re: MASSIVE GroVia/GroBaby/Dream-Eze Destash- AIO/AI2/NB AIO

Ok everything is listed now!!!
Old 04-25-2013, 12:32 PM   #3
kkneill
Registered Users

Hi! I am extremely new to this forum and cloth diapering in general so excuse me for asking some stupid questions! lol

I was wondering when you list your diapers as $9 ppd each does that mean you want that price per diaper? Does that include shipping? Do you have pricing for lots or specifically for each?

Thanks so much for the help and information!
kkneill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:45 PM   #4
CallyMarie
Registered Users
seller

PPD means - Postage Paid Delivery. That basically means you'd only pay $9, and I would use a portion of that $9 to pay the shipping costs.

I'd be happy to price out some lots for you if you're interested- and I'd be willing to give a crazy good deal to anyone who wants them all, or most all of them! Just let me know what you would want your lot to consist of.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:51 PM   #5
CallyMarie
Registered Users
seller

Edited to add- GroVia Tshirt and Wetbags!
Old 04-25-2013, 12:55 PM   #6
Kyleemade3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I call the stripped blue
Kyleemade3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:08 PM   #7
InfiJess
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am interested in the cloud, sky, trees, and owl AIOs. Oh, and the purple wet bag and shirt!

Need a logo design? Character design? Custom artwork? www.facebook.com/joelubyink
InfiJess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:34 PM   #8
Phiggins0913
Registered Users
seller

Are the stay dry soaker pads that have never been used still available?
Phiggins0913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:35 PM   #9
CallyMarie
Registered Users
seller

They are!!
Old 04-25-2013, 07:18 PM   #10
CallyMarie
Registered Users
seller