Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-29-2013, 09:11 AM   #1
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Basically it's Monday

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

Advertisement

Old 04-29-2013, 09:13 AM   #2
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Monday

Hi Hi everyone...I know, it's late in the day but here we are.

Monday....whats on for today???

WFD? We're having Garlic chicken with rice (white rice cooked with a little vegetable soup for flavour) and steamed broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots
Old 04-29-2013, 09:24 AM   #3
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This morning was good...the kids were asleep when I got them up. I made their lunches and dished out meds.

MIL was in and out 5 times this morning...I wasn't even dressed on of those times. Not fun.

Went to work....4 pallets of food to put away today. One was a bugger because it had 5 boxes of stuff on it that wasn't needed and they were really heavy. All the garden stuff is on sale this week and it take up a lot of room in the shop...not easy to get around with my hub-wagen.

Anyway....I asked the regional manager about the test I wrote a year ago and she gave me the results today. I only got 50% of the test (when seen as the entire test) right but that was because of the questions on things I cant possibly know. Most of it was about being on the till.

I got 39 right out of the 47 questions I answered. That's not bad really. The regional manager wasn't worried so that's a good sign.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:30 AM   #4
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hola mamacitas. I have been up and at 'em since dawn. Ian and I have already been to Costco and spent a ridonkulus amount of money restocking the freezer. I promised Ginger I would make waffles for dinner, but I also bought a rotisserie chicken at Costco, because at $5 it is stupid not to. So IDK, maybe chicken AND waffles for dinner.

Costco stopped carrying the breakfast sandwiches in bulk Raj eats about a month or so ago. We have been trying to find a replacement ever since with poor results. The stuff costco carries instead is basically diet food for petite women and not very good, and the grocery stores here only sell breakfast sandwiches in 4 packs for twice the price and out of stock half the time I go to the store. I know, I could make some but 1) I don't want to and 2) in the past when I make them in bulk, they don't freeze well long term and it's not worth it to make them in small batches. I know, I could get up early and make him a real breakfast but 1) I don't want to and 2) everyone would expect a real breakfast and I am not ready to commit to that. I can barely get everything done each morning as it is. I know, Raj could cook his own breakfast but 1) that ain't ever gonna happen and 2) if it did, either he'd burn the house down or it would bring on the apocalypse. So until we find something, he will continue to eat stuff that will make him gain weight and knock his triglycerides and blood sugar totally out of whack because he ain't got no damn sense. #firstworldproblems
Old 04-29-2013, 09:50 AM   #5
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I am grumpy today. Having to deal with weeks of uncertainty is not helping. I hate this crap.

I also just don't feel good. Tired and just mot 100%.
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:51 AM   #6
TJR2119
Registered Users

My Mood:

Cheryl we really like the Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches. Not sure that those are really healthy though. Waffles for dinner sounds good! I was thinking of making our own pizza but dinner for breakfast sounds like a nice option today.

Jen
TJR2119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:28 AM   #7
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've never seen frozen sandwiches ever...no idea what they are really.

Waffles sound really good.

Our dinner was a hit. Everyone ate well.

Fynn played the veggie game with me and then he tried to feed me my veggies....he got a bit too excited and rammed the fork in my mouth and across the soft pallet. Heiner shouted at him and Fynn cried. I had to keep it together and not get upset or show I was in pain too much so Fynn could calm down but it really did hurt and now there are fork lines dug into the flesh in my mouth

I'm sorry Jen. I hate uncertainty too. I know I'd be freaking about it all day long. I'm so sorry you're gong through this

Last edited by ~whitehologram~; 04-29-2013 at 11:37 AM.
~whitehologram~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:30 AM   #8
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Cheryl, sorry to hear about your breakfast woes, but they are kinda cracking me up!

Sorry about the rough morning, Jenn and Janine!

I woke up a bit grumpy, but am feeling better now. We're coming down from a long weekend with a mouthy 7-yr-old. Jake is definitely going through an emotional/developmental change. We're all trying to figure out how to cope. I was also feeling grouchy because this weekend Jim was supposed to help me with a few tasks that my belly just won't allow me to do, and he never got around to it. Frustrating, but oh well. Nothing worth getting my panties in a bunch about, I guess.

As usual, my lofty to-do list is longer than I have time or energy for, but there it is nonetheless. Hoping to get a chunk of it done at least!

WFD: chicken taco salad
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:18 PM   #9
jacksmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

cheryl i have made and successfully reheated breakfast sandwiches. THere was also a thread going on about them to somewhere around here...hmm maybe it was you in disguise who started it lol. honestly it took like 20 mins for me to cook assemble prepare. they key was to use the muffin tin to cook the eggs. They also commented that a toaster oven heats them much better.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:19 PM   #10
jacksmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Janine just usually meat/egg cheese served on an english muffin bagel or biscuit...probably biscuit since Cheryl is from Texas