Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-15-2014, 11:19 AM   #1921
lugnut_9754
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Grovia LOVERS come in!

I'm avoiding H&L because I know I'm going to forget to do the laundry tabs lol. I'm lucky if I can remember to unsnap my cloth panty liners from my underwear before throwing them in the laundry basket. H&L feels like I'm asking for trouble. Also I don't like the look as much as snaps since the print stops. I seem to find a lot more of the old prints in H&L though....

Advertisement

Michele (27) - - Waiting for #1 since March 2013 (My Single Mother By Choice Blog) - Follow my journey on YouTube
TTCing at home until spring/summer 2016, then moving onto IVF.
lugnut_9754 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 01:04 PM   #1922
karikos
Registered Users
seller

I love owls! My cousin found a snap shell on Craigslist and I got an aio off fsot here! So excited.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 02-15-2014, 02:54 PM   #1923
T_osmommy
Registered Users

😊
T_osmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 03:20 PM   #1924
Bubbleangela
Registered Users

What does everyone think of the grovia bio soaker? We are going on vacation with our LO in a month and I am terrified of putting her in regular disposables. I am still traumatized by all the blowouts she would have in a day... Are the bio soaker comparable to their soaker pads in terms of absorbency and ability to contain all the mess?
Bubbleangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:08 PM   #1925
lugnut_9754
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbleangela View Post
What does everyone think of the grovia bio soaker? We are going on vacation with our LO in a month and I am terrified of putting her in regular disposables. I am still traumatized by all the blowouts she would have in a day... Are the bio soaker comparable to their soaker pads in terms of absorbency and ability to contain all the mess?
I'm also interested in the because I plan on using them when we go to Disney. I'm not willing to waste time or energy washing flats lol
Michele (27) - - Waiting for #1 since March 2013 (My Single Mother By Choice Blog) - Follow my journey on YouTube
TTCing at home until spring/summer 2016, then moving onto IVF.
lugnut_9754 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 10:55 PM   #1926
Miye10
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinLou View Post
Does anyone use Kiwi Pie fitteds at night? I don't know if DS is wetting less at night or if they are lined with fairy dust, but I have been using my Kiwi Pies this week and when he wakes up it isn't even totally saturated I have a velour one from last summer, and a new modal one in Yellow Submarine, but it's hard for me to save that one for nights because it's soooo cute. (i know, worthless without a photo....)

I'm new to Grovia but am in the process of switching over after seeing so many great reviews. We just got the Kiwi Pie modal fitteds but haven't started using them yet. I'm used to BumGenius pockets, so I'm not used to the fact that the Grovia inserts for the Kiwi Pie don't have stay-dry fabric. Anyone have issues with Grovias retaining moisture against baby's skin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Miye10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 07:56 AM   #1927
Sallygayle
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We use the ai2 with organic cotton soakers and it doesn't seem to be a problem. We have less issues then we did with stay dry. She doesn't seem to care and I really have to be on top of diaper changes or she'll sit in a wet diaper and never protest! Hope you like them!
Sallygayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 09:03 AM   #1928
alyxmegan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miye10
I'm new to Grovia but am in the process of switching over after seeing so many great reviews. We just got the Kiwi Pie modal fitteds but haven't started using them yet. I'm used to BumGenius pockets, so I'm not used to the fact that the Grovia inserts for the Kiwi Pie don't have stay-dry fabric. Anyone have issues with Grovias retaining moisture against baby's skin? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My son has super sensitive skin. When i unused prefolds the wetness really bugged him. So I switched to flip stay dry and he got a bit better but still was a bit red. I was afraid to try the grovia with organic cotton because I figured he would get irritation again. So far, the grovia are the best for his skin. His skin is not red or irritates at all
alyxmegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 10:30 AM   #1929
Pert86
Registered Users
seller

We have only used the stay dry hemp/cotton inserts and those keep his bum super dry. If you want to use the kiwi pie you can always get a cheap $1 each stay dry liner to put on the too between baby's skin and the fitted. Or just buy a different brands stay dry fitted and use your grovia shell with that.
Pert86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:13 PM   #1930
kjealysci
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjealysci View Post
Please tell me Grovia has good customer service. I purchased two new hook and loop shells from DJ and the hook tabs arent grabby, at all. They said to contact Grovia. I sent an email in hopes they can fix or replace. They are expensive covers for me so I hope I dont have to spend alot to send them in or whatever they require.

I wanted to update and give a praise to Grovia's customer service. They had me explain the issue, fill out some forms online, and will be sending me a replacement. I will be returning the defective shell with prepaid postage. This experience has made me a loyal Grovia customer!!
kjealysci is online now   Reply With Quote