Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2013, 11:58 PM   #1
penguinande
Registered Users
seller
seller

Lansinoh manual pump, 2 mOmma bottles, a few storage bags; free pacifiers

Hi! I have a gently used Lansinoh manual breast pump to pass on. Personally, I found that it worked better than the fancy electric pump I used with my first and I used it every day for the first six months or so. It hasn't gotten as much use since we started solids, and now we are weaning so I'm ready to pass it on. Currently, one of the flanges (I think that's what they're called? it came with two), one of the bottle sealing disks, and the plastic base that you can use to sit the pump on are MIA. I will do a thorough search but will take $5 off of my asking price if they don't turn up. None of those parts are essential, since you really only need one of the flanges and you may not need the sealing disks at all if you store in bags or in other bottles. I never used the stand at all, which is probably why it's missing I also have 2 5 oz. mOmma bottles (made by lansinoh) with 2 slow flow and 1 fast flow nipple. I only have one of the covers, because the other one went down the garbage disposal And, last but not least, I have 17 Lansinoh breast milk storage bags. I'm asking $25ppd for all of it, or $20ppd if the missing parts don't turn up. I also have some gumdrop pacifiers (made by Hawaii Medical) that I will throw in for free. They are orange and blue and were only used for a few weeks. PM me for pics. Thanks for looking!

Advertisement

penguinande is offline   Reply With Quote