Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-13-2013, 10:00 PM   #31
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I made 2 identical obv loveys about 14x14, I put silk ribbon taggies around the edges but most of them have fallen off but she still loves them. I like it because they are small and can be washed easily and toted about easily.

Advertisement

5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:21 PM   #32
GreenHome Sewing
Registered Users
Formerly: Jonah Baby
seller
seller

My Mood:
I bought one of those small square blankets with the attached animal head today. Those WAHM ones were so beautiful I didn't dare buy one to get ruined by a toddler!
So far she seems to like it. I played with it with her a few times, put it on her three nursings, took it in the car, and brought it to our bed. She reaches for it and cuddles it.
Bought one with a bird on top, and she was excited when I gave it to her. She squishes the bird a lot. Bought my 3 year old one too, but he doesn't seem to care for it (but you know if just baby got a gift he would cry!)
Old 05-14-2013, 06:04 AM   #33
MsGiggles
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Thoughts on loveys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHome Sewing View Post
I bought one of those small square blankets with the attached animal head today. Those WAHM ones were so beautiful I didn't dare buy one to get ruined by a toddler!
So far she seems to like it. I played with it with her a few times, put it on her three nursings, took it in the car, and brought it to our bed. She reaches for it and cuddles it.
Bought one with a bird on top, and she was excited when I gave it to her. She squishes the bird a lot. Bought my 3 year old one too, but he doesn't seem to care for it (but you know if just baby got a gift he would cry!)
:clap: hope baby continues to like it. My youngest loves her squares-with-heads. She now owns at least 4 but has two identical favourites (we got the extra for washtimes).