Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-19-2013, 05:31 PM   #1
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

AF is officially late

I have short cycles, generally 23 to 25 days. I usually O pretty early, like around days 10, 11, 12, that time frame, and my LP is almost always 13 days.

Today was day 25. I am NOT charting, however, I charted for 6 years before DD2 was born and know my cycles, fertile signs and so on very well. I can usually pinpoint ovulation to within an hour. I know I ovulated either on Sunday the 5th or Monday the 6th. Which means AF should have shown up by today.

DH had the big V in December. He never did go get cleared, and we haven't been using any protection because we are just assuming that the procedure did what it was supposed to. And honestly, if it didn't I am not sure I could convince DH to go get it corrected.

I have had all my normal PMS symptoms-irritablity, hungry all the time, and the headaches that show up a day or two before AF. So I am not ultra concerned just yet. But if AF doesn't show tomorrow, I am going to have to buy a test.

Advertisement

happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:58 PM   #2
Mamaleah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: AF is officially late

Maybe it's just a weird month? I will have to check back to see what ends up happening! This would be the time when I would be getting upset at DH for not making the follow up appointment! lol
SAHM to Keila 9/08 and Brycen 10/10. Expecting #3 ~Our Rainbow Baby~ March 2015!
Mamaleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:26 AM   #3
kaydove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

kaydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:33 AM   #4
jaelynsmommy61607
Registered Users
seller
seller

Test!
jaelynsmommy61607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:10 AM   #5
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

it wouldn't be necessarily that the v didn't go esp i you guy has high sperm count. if mine gets the v we aren't doing jack unless and when he gets tested aa ok as he seems to be very gung ho about getting the v instead of me getting iud or something.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:21 AM   #6
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Ugh, still no AF.

I was going to pick up a test when I was running errands today, but forgot to stop at Dollar Tree. If AF isn't here by the time my teenager gets home from school, I will run out and get it while she watches the kids.

I hope it's just a weird month. I would not be excited about having a 5th, though I wouldn't be devastated either.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:58 AM   #7
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Now I am getting nervous. And am afraid to test. I ended up not buying one yesterday because I didn't get to the dollar store and didn't want to waste any more money on a test than I have to. DH is half a** joking about the whole thing, in a way that tells me that he is nervous deep deep down, but doesn't really think I am. I asked him last night, in all seriousness what he would do if I was. First thing he said was "well I don't really believe in abortion so that's out." and I said "well, yeah, obviously, there's not really a real reason for that anyway."

I mean, if I was, I think it's a given that we just would end up with 5 kids.

But there's no denying that it would be ROUGH for us.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:58 AM   #8
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Now I am getting nervous. And am afraid to test. I ended up not buying one yesterday because I didn't get to the dollar store and didn't want to waste any more money on a test than I have to. DH is half a** joking about the whole thing, in a way that tells me that he is nervous deep deep down, but doesn't really think I am. I asked him last night, in all seriousness what he would do if I was. First thing he said was "well I don't really believe in abortion so that's out." and I said "well, yeah, obviously, there's not really a real reason for that anyway."

I mean, if I was, I think it's a given that we just would end up with 5 kids.

But there's no denying that it would be ROUGH for us.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:08 AM   #9
Mamaleah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh man! Go buy a test already! Lol
SAHM to Keila 9/08 and Brycen 10/10. Expecting #3 ~Our Rainbow Baby~ March 2015!
Mamaleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:09 AM   #10
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

the only way you will know is if you test. so get a $.88 walmart or a dollar store.