Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-23-2013, 10:28 PM   #1
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

STRONG but Gentle natural Deodorants, Aromatherapy Roll-Ons, Diapersticks & More

STRONG natural Deodorant & Diapersticks. Allergy Inhalers. Pain, Sleep & Mood Aromatherapy & Herb Roll Ons.

Coupon code "DiaperSwappers6" grants 6% off Etsy orders $6 or more. www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants This code is good for all of 2014. If you do not use Etsy, PM me here regarding prices. I can still just invoice you via Paypal. www.facebook.com/DJDeodorants for Sale Details.

ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE SWEATSTICK (pregnancy safe)
Stinky Feet Stick ~ Foot Deodorant and Antifungal
SAGE ADVICE SUPER SWEATSTICK
IMAGINATION SWEATSTICK (pregnancy safe)
FRESH WONDER SUPER SWEATSTICK
TRIAL SIZE SWEATSTICKS IN VARIOUS SCENTS
PAIN ROLL ONS
DREAMTIME SLEEP ESSENTIAL OIL ROLL ONS
SHE LAUGHS AT THE FUTURE ESSENTIAL OIL ROLL ONS
AROMATHERAPY INHALERS
BEAT THE YEAST DIAPERSTICK

Sweatstick Ingredients: Naturally Extracted Baking Soda, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Arrowroot, French Pressed Zinc Oxide, Organic White Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Castor Oil, Essential Oils, Organic Tamanu Oil

Beat the Yeast Diapersticks:
Ingredients: organic extra virgin coconut oil, organic white (extra-filtered) beeswax, french pressed zinc oxide, organic arrowroot (tapioca) powder, organic tamanu oil, shea butter, natural vitamin e, olive oil
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1962682_10203489082050427_377966881_n(1).jpg
Views:	87
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	165412   Click image for larger version

Name:	10001463_10203463695175771_1298765716_n(1).jpg
Views:	99
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	165413   Click image for larger version

Name:	paradise.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	165414  

Advertisement

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants

Last edited by debcita429; 10-20-2014 at 06:37 PM.
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2013, 10:35 PM   #2
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: Gentle but strong natural Deodorant and Diaper Rash Treatments ready to ship

How long does your deoderant last? and can it be applied to the feet. I don't have such an issue with underarm odor. However my feet reek. Even in winter my feet get very sweaty. My children also inherited my feet.
qsefthuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:07 PM   #3
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Gentle but strong natural Deodorant and Diaper Rash Treatments ready to ship

How long does a stick last or an application?

A stick will last about as long as your conventional Degree or what have you lasted. A lot depends on your application habits, although I actually recommend a thin layer.

Applications last well. I have gotten away (albeit marginally) with accidentally forgetting to put it on after a shower before; this is b/c zinc has some long-lasting properties (that for some people do not make daily applications necessary), and sage (in regards to the Sage Advice formulation) has cumulative-application properties (it may take you a couple of weeks to see the full effects of the sage; results may vary!). However, when I reapplied it the following day after having missed a day, it did not work quite as well at first b/c the cumulative action helps it.

As for feet, I have applied some of my early less successful batches to my feet, but I haven't made a regular habit of it. It would probably leave some marks on sandals, for instance. And I only used it with socks. No tester has remarked to me that they have tried it on their feet. Sorry I cannot be more helpful!

Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants

Last edited by debcita429; 05-23-2013 at 11:08 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:27 PM   #4
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

For what its worth, having thought about this a bit more, I would recommend putting the deo on your feet as you get into bed. That way it has a chance to absorb and to work on sweat reduction and less of a chance to mark up your sandals. I know I used a zinc-based product on my feet one summer, and by doing it this way I only needed to re-apply once every several days. (I cannot tell you what results to expect with mine, but the zinc part of the deo is particularly long-lasting. For the effects of the sage, you would want to repeatedly apply it frequently at first.)

Old 05-27-2013, 02:36 PM   #5
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

BUMP

Old 05-29-2013, 09:20 AM   #6
kaydove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
This sounds awesome and just what I'm looking for BUT I'm still nursing! Granted she's 15 months but we're no where near ready to wean and I experience a drop in supply while I'm on my period. I need to remember this for when she's older than two.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

ISO: free or cheap shipping to or within Mexico.
kaydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:36 AM   #7
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydove
This sounds awesome and just what I'm looking for BUT I'm still nursing! Granted she's 15 months but we're no where near ready to wean and I experience a drop in supply while I'm on my period. I need to remember this for when she's older than two.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
I am nursing and use this and dd is 11 months. I think I started at 7.5 or 8 months and no drop in supply. I love this stuff! So wonderful! And smells great & works amazing for my stinky BO! Lol
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:59 PM   #8
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Gentle but VERY strong natural Deodorant and Diaper Rash Treatments ready to ship

Thanks so much for the shout-out, Sarah-B!!! I'm sorry I didn't present the nursing caveat back when you bought the tester, but I'm glad it did not effect your milk supply .

Totally understood, KayDove. The nursing-friendly Another Day in Paradise formula is still quite potent as deos go (I warn off those w/ mild sweat b/c it may be too much powder for them). But if you are super-sweaty, I get the need to wait for the sage, which does, IME, reduce sweat production after about a week of application. It actually works better for me after prolonged use than my old clinical deo did, although results may vary. Thanks for keeping my deo in mind !

Old 05-29-2013, 02:59 PM   #9
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Gentle but VERY strong natural Deodorant and Diaper Rash Treatments ready to ship

Thanks so much for the shout-out, Sarah-B!!! I'm sorry I didn't present the nursing caveat back when you bought the tester, but I'm glad it did not effect your milk supply .

Totally understood, KayDove. The nursing-friendly Another Day in Paradise formula is still quite potent as deos go (I warn off those w/ mild sweat b/c it may be too much powder for them). But if you are super-sweaty, I get the need to wait for the sage, which does, IME, reduce sweat production after about a week of application. It actually works better for me after prolonged use than my old clinical deo did, although results may vary. Thanks for keeping my deo in mind !

Old 06-01-2013, 01:37 PM   #10
Divalicious Mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I wish I had the money to try this out. I also suffer from hyperhidrosis. My feet, hands underarms and other areas sweat really badly. I'll give this a try when I can come up with the money. I've been using clinical strength brand called certain dri and it seems to helps with the pits but not feet/hands.