Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-12-2013, 07:55 PM   #21
neonalee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thank you, that was a fabulous reply. I was in a rush getting ready for work this morning. It's not that I dislike scented products (conventional or natural, truth be told), or that I am sensitive to then (I'm lucky, no scent allergies) but my "perfume", which is actually an all essential oil blend, clashes with it.

I will keep this bookmarked so I can find it next time I need to order.

Advertisement

I Swagbucks
neonalee is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-12-2013, 07:59 PM   #22
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Gentle but STRONG natural Deodorant (TRIAL size too!) and Diaper Rash Treatments

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonalee View Post
Thank you, that was a fabulous reply. I was in a rush getting ready for work this morning. It's not that I dislike scented products (conventional or natural, truth be told), or that I am sensitive to then (I'm lucky, no scent allergies) but my "perfume", which is actually an all essential oil blend, clashes with it.

I will keep this bookmarked so I can find it next time I need to order.
Oh, gotcha! Thanks

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:45 AM   #23
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Gentle but STRONG natural Deodorant and Diaper Rash Treatments

BUMP!

Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants
Old 06-17-2013, 11:54 AM   #24
spottycat
Registered Users
seller
seller

Trying it for the first time today. So excited!
Old 06-17-2013, 05:09 PM   #25
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thanks for your enthusiasm. I hope you love it!

Old 06-22-2013, 04:55 PM   #26
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

BUMP! A rather large Canadian order had to be postponed, so now I have more made up at once than I would normally aspire to. I'd love to get these into others' hands while they are still so freshly made!

Old 06-23-2013, 08:16 PM   #27
pinktoes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Just wanted to share - my 2nd day using today of the Sage. So far it's working as we'll as my regular! And better than any other "natural" I've tried. Will try tomorrow for work. That will be the real test.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
pinktoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 08:27 PM   #28
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktoes View Post
Just wanted to share - my 2nd day using today of the Sage. So far it's working as we'll as my regular! And better than any other "natural" I've tried. Will try tomorrow for work. That will be the real test.

I just love hearing these testimonies; its fun to make something that is so effective! Since I'm the hyperhidrossis prone gal, I had more of a break in period than that. If it already works just as well for you at work tomorrow as your old conventional, and you're not wet, then I doubt you even need the sage scent (the sage sweat-reduction takes a couple of weeks to really kick in). Thanks so much!

Old 06-27-2013, 11:35 AM   #29
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bump!

Old 06-30-2013, 08:53 PM   #30
pinktoes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktoes

Okay. Week 1 complete w 5 work days and 2 work outs.
Working great, as well, possibly better than my usual degree.

SO glad you let me buy a trial size because I wouldn't have taken the $ chance on full size. But now will have to order full size when my trial runs out.
Very impressed.

pinktoes is offline   Reply With Quote