Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-07-2013, 07:18 PM   #1
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Nursing Bras

Where do you get yours? I need some new ones but I'm having a hard time finding anything that fits right, is comfortable, and affordable.

Advertisement

jen_batten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:32 PM   #2
nebraskamom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nursing Bras

Bravado silk seamless - they are retailing for $50 so not really affordable but they fit great! and are comfortable.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:45 PM   #3
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I really like the nursing tank tops at target. I have a bunch in all the colors. I think it's this line: Gilligan & O'Malley® Women's Cotton Nursing Cami. It's has a bra shelf in it. I lived in them. I really only used my nursing bra at work for pumping.

I got mine at motherhood maternity. I'm sure I spent too much, I just didn't know where else to go. Target does have nursing bras too...
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 04:54 AM   #4
bebeboy03
Registered Users
seller
seller

Target has great nursing tanks. I also love the sport bra type nursing bras at Motherhood. Great support and no underwires.
http://www.motherhood.com/mobile/Pro...tegory_Id=MC29
cautiously expecting #4 October 2013
bebeboy03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 07:54 AM   #5
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebraskamom View Post
Bravado silk seamless - they are retailing for $50 so not really affordable but they fit great! and are comfortable.
Yeah that! I love mine! I think I would live in it if I had to! They are not the cheapest but they fit amazingly and are worth every penny if you ask me.
Old 06-08-2013, 07:55 AM   #6
Alikhlas
Registered Users
seller

Check out leading lady brand at Walmart.com. Very affordable and lots of different styles.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forumplvmkwmmqkamakanw
Alikhlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 08:33 AM   #7
kay226
Registered Users
seller

Bravado sells the body silk bra (sans cup inserts) in target stores for $24. It is soooo comfortable and adjustable. They call it the stella instead of "body silk." I got target tanks too, but prefered the bravado ones in the store. The gillian o malley target tanks have a scratchy bit where the strap attaches to the top on a lot of them, so make sure to try them on. The bravado ones are seamless and can be used as an undershirt too. The target ones are too long to be undershirts, but look cute as tops with a sweater.
kay226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 08:52 AM   #8
~Cricket~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Do you know if you're in the right size? Check out the sizing instructions at Breakout Bras online (www.breakoutbras.com) and see what you should be wearing. I've ordered a number of bras from them, and they have great customer service! Free shipping and free returns.
Personally, I've never found a Bravado bra that I like. I've tried a few different styles and always end up feeling smushed and droopy, not supported. I like the Anita bras best, I think.
Good luck with your search!
Old 06-08-2013, 09:00 AM   #9
Fairycat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love Cake! They are not so cheap, but they are so amazing, I love that they are actually cute, go to bigger sizes, and offer underwire, they are the best.

http://www.cakelingerie.com/
Fairycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:24 AM   #10
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebraskamom
Another vote for bravado! I have worn mine nonstop since ds1 was born 7 years ago breast feeding or not. I'm excited to try their new style coming out this summer.
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote