Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-25-2013, 09:57 PM   #1
phatcat2410
Registered Users
seller

Please Delete

I have a whole bunch of covers to de-stash. Prices listed below each picture and DO NOT include shipping. Please send me a message with a list of everything you are looking at and I can get you a shipping cost. I have items listed in several categories, so check out my other listings too. I can take more pics upon request.

Size NB/x-small:

Top row: Proraps, SOLD. Middle row: Bumkins, $4 each. Bottom Row: Bummis Super Whisper Wraps, SOLD. All are in excellent condition.

Size small:

Top row (L to R): Rearz ($4), Proraps SOLD, A Better World ($4); Middle row: Bummis Polar Wrap ($6), Bummis Super Whisper Wrap ($6), Dappi ($3); Bottom row: 2 Proraps SOLD. All diapers in this photo are in excellent condition--aplix still very sticky, no stains, holes, or delamination.

Size Medium:

Top 2 rows are all Bummis brand. Middle row left is a Polar Wrap, all others in top 2 rows are sold. All Bummis are $6 each. Bottom row is A Better World with a buckle ($3) and 2 Gerber 18 month plastic pants ($1). All are in excellent condition.

Size Large:

Top Row (L to R): 3x Bummis Super Snap Wraps, $6 each. Thirsties Aplix, $7. Bottom row: 3x Real Nappies $6 each. Thirsties Aplix, $7. All are in excellent condition.

Thirsties size 2:

Trees and blue sold. Green still available. $5 each. These all have staining on the gussets and the elastic on the gussets is slightly relaxed, but the leg elastics themselves are fine. They are all snap closures.

One-Size:

Purple is Mommys Touch, looks new, $6. White has no tags, good condition, some discoloration, $4. White with green is Econobum, looks new, SOLD.

Advertisement

Last edited by phatcat2410; 10-29-2013 at 11:58 AM.
phatcat2410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:31 PM   #2
belchers1
Registered Users
seller

Re: Tons of Covers! Thirsties, Bummis, Bumkins, Prorap, Mommies Touch, Real Nappies,

Interested in the Thirsties size 2. PM'ing you.
belchers1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:44 PM   #3
beeb116
Registered Users

Re: Tons of Covers! Thirsties, Bummis, Bumkins, Prorap, Mommies Touch, Real Nappies,

PMing you. interested in size 2 green thirsties and econobum if still available.
beeb116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:53 PM   #4
beeb116
Registered Users

Tried to PM you but I am new so it wont let me. are those available by chance?
beeb116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:26 AM   #5
phatcat2410
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeb116 View Post
Tried to PM you but I am new so it wont let me. are those available by chance?
PMed You.
Old 05-27-2013, 07:05 AM   #6
Lizg646
Registered Users
seller

Do you have any thirsties size 2 still available?
Lizg646 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:45 AM   #7
phatcat2410
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizg646 View Post
Do you have any thirsties size 2 still available?
The green one is pending, but if I don't hear back by tomorrow morning, you can have it.
Old 05-27-2013, 07:56 PM   #8
MamaEm2
Registered Users

Hi there, I just joined this site because I need to get a few more diaper covers for my 11 month old. I had to throw some out over the past few days that just weren't working anymore, after having been well loved by my older daughter. Since I am new though, I can't PM you yet.

I am really interested in your size medium Bummis Super Whisper Wraps. Could you please let me know if they have been sold yet?

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Emily R.
MamaEm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:04 PM   #9
phatcat2410
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaEm2 View Post
Hi there, I just joined this site because I need to get a few more diaper covers for my 11 month old. I had to throw some out over the past few days that just weren't working anymore, after having been well loved by my older daughter. Since I am new though, I can't PM you yet.

I am really interested in your size medium Bummis Super Whisper Wraps. Could you please let me know if they have been sold yet?

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Emily R.
They are all still available. I will send you a PM.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:40 AM   #10
phatcat2410
Registered Users
seller

Bump