Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2013, 09:12 AM   #1
TheCoach'sWife's Avatar
TheCoach'sWife
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Western North Carolina
Posts: 3,636
My Mood:
Hubby's First Day with ALL the kids

*Enter Manic Laughter*

My hubs is currently at home with our 7 month old for the first time, our "extra" 15 mo old, our 5 yo, our "extra" 7 yo and our 8 yo.

May God have mercy on his soul.

MMMMMMMMMMuUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAAH

I have a feeling that when I get home, he will have a whole new understanding on how I don't always have time to do the things he wants me to.

Advertisement

__________________
Mentionable UnMentionables

TheCoach'sWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:48 AM   #2
Kiliki's Avatar
Kiliki
Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,397
Re: Hubby's First Day with ALL the kids

LOL How did you escape?!?! You must share the secret!
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:49 AM   #3
leyash's Avatar
leyash
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,913
Re: Hubby's First Day with ALL the kids

I WANNA PLAY! Have your husband call my husband and they can talk about how much we suck, and then... I'll leave my four with him, and hope he isn't dead (or tied up) when I get home!
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:51 AM   #4
TheCoach'sWife's Avatar
TheCoach'sWife
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Western North Carolina
Posts: 3,636
My Mood:
Re: Hubby's First Day with ALL the kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiliki View Post
LOL How did you escape?!?! You must share the secret!
I work out of the home. He is a teacher and this is the first day he hasn't had baseball obligations
__________________
Mentionable UnMentionables

TheCoach'sWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:56 AM   #5
TheCoach'sWife's Avatar
TheCoach'sWife
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Western North Carolina
Posts: 3,636
My Mood:
Re: Hubby's First Day with ALL the kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by leyash View Post
I WANNA PLAY! Have your husband call my husband and they can talk about how much we suck, and then... I'll leave my four with him, and hope he isn't dead (or tied up) when I get home!
You mean you can't wash all the clothes, make dinner, bathe your children and bake a cake?

You didn't have time to deal with the half eaten turtle the dogs brought to you?

I really think a day in our shoes does our husbands well
__________________
Mentionable UnMentionables

TheCoach'sWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:07 AM   #6
Rewind_Selector's Avatar
Rewind_Selector
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,664
Re: Hubby's First Day with ALL the kids

__________________
ISO Patons VooDoo Yarn. Try me on colors.
Rewind_Selector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:10 AM   #7
DottieHarley's Avatar
DottieHarley
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Washington, DC suburb
Posts: 2,301
My Mood:
Re: Hubby's First Day with ALL the kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoach'sWife View Post
You mean you can't wash all the clothes, make dinner, bathe your children and bake a cake?

You didn't have time to deal with the half eaten turtle the dogs brought to you?

I really think a day in our shoes does our husbands well
Amen sister.
DH has DD all to himself one day/week. Of course, I'm home before dinner, meaning I also cook dinner with a toddler hanging on me. I periodically remind him that I do it all weekend long (we both WOH) and he doesn't get home til after she's in bed.
PLEASE call him now and ask him to swing by the grocery store for a trivial item Or take them to get new shoes. Or something. AHAHAHAHA
My DH is good at those (also we have only one) but I have friends who are completely shocked and jealous that DH will voluntarily leave the house with her.
__________________
+ + +
DottieHarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:15 AM   #8
Sarah-B's Avatar
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,696
I would live to know how this went
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:16 AM   #9
leyash's Avatar
leyash
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,913
Re: Hubby's First Day with ALL the kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah-B View Post
I would live to know how this went
yes! please keep us updated!
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:20 AM   #10
TheCoach'sWife's Avatar
TheCoach'sWife
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Western North Carolina
Posts: 3,636
My Mood:
Re: Hubby's First Day with ALL the kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DottieHarley View Post
Amen sister.
DH has DD all to himself one day/week. Of course, I'm home before dinner, meaning I also cook dinner with a toddler hanging on me. I periodically remind him that I do it all weekend long (we both WOH) and he doesn't get home til after she's in bed.
PLEASE call him now and ask him to swing by the grocery store for a trivial item Or take them to get new shoes. Or something. AHAHAHAHA
My DH is good at those (also we have only one) but I have friends who are completely shocked and jealous that DH will voluntarily leave the house with her.
I'm thinking a full grocery store run. Because shopping with 5 small children is no biggie, right?
__________________
Mentionable UnMentionables

TheCoach'sWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.