Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-11-2013, 07:49 PM   #1
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
The Great Boy Destash Sweaters too!! Added the rest for this year size 4 longies too!

Starting to destash items outgrown by the smallest boy here. I am coming to terms with it so it will be done in phases (meaning when I get time to wash/shave/take a picture/and list) All items except the tunesian crochet longies have been knit by me. I did a quick shave on them, but that doesn't mean that they are by any means pill free. They have been washed, but not lanolized. We are a smoke free pet free home. I will discount shipping if you purchase multiple items. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. All longies are knit with my own patter that includes short rows and a gusset. Inseam measurement does not include the gusset.

$25ppd Medium shorties Selah "Iron Giant" on Gaia worsted. Drawstring waist with maybe some slight felting in the wetzone. Firm on price because I still have a matching shirt and think DD can rock them if they don't sell.
Waist 18"
Hips 22"
Rise 17"
Inseam 3 1/2"

$15ppd Tunesian Crochet longies by Icanonlyimagine on 3ply purewool Zeus with cascade 220 trim. Slightly felted in the front. Not much stretch to them.
Waist 18"
Rise 18"
Hips 21"
Inseam 10 1/2"

$25ppd BellaDonna Designs "Classic Boy" on Cestari. These are nice and thick. No felting or issues that I can find, and they have an elastic waistband with lots of stretch.
Waist 17"
Rise 16"
Hips 19"
Inseam 11"

$25ppd Anticipation Yarnworks "Ian's Mischeif" on superwash wool. Need a good shaving which I will give before I mail them. Waistband is stretchy
Waist 18"
Hips 22"
Rise 16"
Inseam 13 1/2"

Advertisement

Last edited by MrsStripe; 02-19-2014 at 05:27 PM.
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:17 PM   #2
indigosmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The Great Boy Destash (Part 1) Sweaters too!!

I'll take the sleepsack if still available.
indigosmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:45 PM   #3
indigosmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am interested in the brown newborn longies too.
indigosmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:33 PM   #4
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

$18ppd Approx 12 month L'eggo my Waffle sweater knit on grass green Cascade 220 superwash. Hand made BellyBellyButtons turtle buttons on the collar. This was meant to be an extra roomy sweater.
Chest 24"
Armpit to waistband 7"
Armpit to wrist 7 1/2"

Pending $28ppd with Jumping Beans shirt included $40ppd with Alphabette Zoope flame shirt too! Flame shirt $15ppd on it's own MM Dragon's Lair on MMW. Elastic waistband and no felting. Jumping Beans digger shirt included is size 12M. Alphabette Zoope flame shirt is an American Apparel size 12-18 month shirt that has been batik dyed with yellows/reds/oranges.
Waist 15"
Hips 18"
Rise 15 1/2"
Inseam 8 1/2"

23ppdPending 2T Wallaby knit on Superwash 3ply Purewool (back when they had superwash) colorway Cirilo. It is a nice dense warm sweater.
Chest 24" (measurement taken right under armpit)
Length (armpit to bottom) 9"
Sleeve (armpit to cuff) 8 1/2"

Pending $15ppd MM Longbowman on MMW. No felting that I can find, but they did have a hole in them when I went to shave them. I have since repaired the hole and showed detailed pictures of it. For an extra $5 I can add a pocket to them to cover it on the outside if you would like just let me know. It will be with gray. They have an elastic waistband with a fair amount of stretch.
Waist 16"
Hips 20"
Rise 16"
Inseam 8"

Inside of hole repair

Outside of hole repair
$30ppdPending Mosaic Moon "Longbowman" on Mountain Meadow. They are about a size 4 because my son wore them to preschool. The rise is short because they were never worn with diapers since he wore them after PL'ing. No felting or other issues that I can see. Waistband is stretchy
Waist 18"
Hips 21"
Rise 16"
Inseam 14"

$40ppdPending Three Irish Girls "Kelly" on Lindon Merino. Caelum sweater with Belly Belly Buttons space buttons. These buttons were very early on in her button making, but look super and match the sweater great. The sweater is about a 3Tish size.
Chest 26"
Armpit to wrist 10 1/2"
Armpit to waist 9 1/2"

SOLDwith Jumping Beans shirt or $42ppd with flame shirt too DBK Starry Night on MMW. Elasitc waistband and no felting. The flame shirt looked great with these too!! Jumping beans shirt is a 12M sweatshirt
Waist 16"
Hips 21"
Rise 17"
Inseam 8"

Sold Post---Sold Below Here ---
sold WSK "Zoom" on Rodeo BFL. Knit by DaKine Knits. Elastic Waistband and no felting that I can see. Long sleeved Patchwork Pixie shirt size 2 and short sleeve Dunk-n-Fluff shirt size 3.
Waist 16"
Hips 22"
Rise 17"
Inseam 11"
Patchwork Pixie shirt
Chest 22"
Armpit to wrist 8 1/2"
Armpit to waist 7 1/2"
Dnf shirt
Chest 22"
Armpit to waist 9"

New/Never worn Sold Newborn size longies, I finished them 2 days before DD was born, but decided they were too boyish to go with the shirt they were supposed to match. Yarn dyed by Alligator knits, but not sure what colorway. Shirt size 0-3month Organic was tea dyed and hand painted by Juddy Duds and shoes are Schnookies made with fleece. The shirt and shoes are used. $18ppd for shirt and shoes alone.
Waist 12"
Hips 16"
Rise 13"
Inseam 5"
Hat 12"

sold JulieBeans "Sprocket" on MMW. These were dubbed the "Sprocket Pocket Rocket" longies here The red did bleed some into the white areas to make pink. Elastic waistband, no felting that I can see, and a cargo pocket on the leg that has a duplicate stitch rocket on it. Shirt is was made by Chunky Punky and has a rocket applique on the front and outerspace fabric for the arms. The cuffs on the sleeves may be a little dingy.
Waist 17"
Hips 20"
Rise 18"
Inseam 11"
Shirt
Chest 24"
Armpit to wrist 10"
Armpit to waist 8"

Sold 25ppd Tincanknits Campfire sweater size 2T. Knit with cascade 220 superwash (machine washable lay flat to dry). Features a cowl neck and design knit across chest.
Chest 21" (measurement taken right under armpit)
Length (armpit to bottom) 10"
Sleeve (armpit to cuff)10"

design

$15ppd Newborn longies knit with dark brown 3ply purewool. They just have a ribbed waistband, but it is fine for non-movers.
Waist 14"
Hips 16"
Rise 13 1/2"
Inseam 5"

$12ppd Sleepsack knit on 3ply Purewool "Abir" colorway. Elastic waistband and drawstring bottom. This was my favorite to use.
Waist 14"
Length 15 1/2"

sold These were our St. Patrick's Day longies. Knit with cascade 220 in kelly green and white. Elastic waistband and the bottom stripe of white may be a little dingy because they were knit extra long to get more use out of them. No noticeable felting on them.
Waist 17" unstretched, but comfortable stretches to 20"
Hips 21"
Rise 18"
Inseam 11"

sold 3 ply Purewool "Palace" colorway. Minor felting in the wetzone otherwise great condition. Elastic waistband.
Waist 18" comfortably stretches to 20
Hips 20"
Rise 17"
Inseam 10 1/2"

sold RetroBaby "Experimental" on MMW. The legs on these are a bit straigher/less baggy than the others.
Waist: 16"
Hips: 17"
Rise: 16"
Inseam: 9"

28ppd 12 month Caelum sweater knit on WSK "Carswell". Willow Superwash Merino (machine washable). I have a matching aviatrix hat and gloves if you are interested I can get measurements and pics.
Chest 22" (measurement taken right under armpit)
Length (armpit to bottom) 8 1/2"
Sleeve (armpit to cuff) 8"

Last edited by MrsStripe; 02-19-2014 at 05:27 PM.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:25 AM   #5
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 07-17-2013, 03:54 PM   #6
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 07-20-2013, 06:17 AM   #7
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 07-30-2013, 07:16 AM   #8
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 07-31-2013, 11:05 AM   #9
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The Great Boy Destash (Part 1.5) Sweaters too!! Added more sets too!!

Bump for added more.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:47 PM   #10
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The Great Boy Destash (Part 1.5) Sweaters too!! Added more sets too!!

Bump