Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-15-2013, 09:43 PM   #11
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
I'm 22 weeks as of yesterday. Time is going so slow. I just want to hold this baby in my arms already! I feel more confident that this baby will be our forever baby so I've started buying clothes and the 'big' things baby will need.

I can't believe y'all are so far along already!! You're gonna be holding babies so soon
Tina, I totally feel ya on the slow part. I know I'm at the end, but it has taken FOR EVER to get here. I really thought once I hit 30+ wks it would go a little faster & I swear it went even slower. Hang in there though! They will come out eventually!

Advertisement

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:13 AM   #12
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (July)

I'm 18 weeks We found out a few weeks ago that its a girl Starting to feel more consistent movement which is so nice! We have our bit ultrasound next week and I will be so glad to get through it and hopefully hear that all is well.

My due date for baby M was next week, kind of bittersweet. We are so excited for this baby but it makes me sad that I should be getting ready to have a baby right now December still feels like forever from now.

Oh and my due date is 12/14/13 It wasn't on the list

Last edited by amyltc; 07-16-2013 at 01:15 AM.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:22 AM   #13
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
I'm 18 weeks We found out a few weeks ago that its a girl Starting to feel more consistent movement which is so nice! We have our bit ultrasound next week and I will be so glad to get through it and hopefully hear that all is well.

My due date for baby M was next week, kind of bittersweet. We are so excited for this baby but it makes me sad that I should be getting ready to have a baby right now December still feels like forever from now.

Oh and my due date is 12/14/13 It wasn't on the list
Thank you! I even checked the Dec ddc list trying to find it.

Congrats on your girl! It was such a relief to start feeling regular movements. Praying your next u/s goes well too.

Last edited by leviandgarettsmom; 07-16-2013 at 01:54 AM.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:57 AM   #14
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks to my awesome 2 a.m. insomnia I have pretty much every night I finished going through the old thread & updating all the newcomers & new arrivals!

If for some reason I missed you please let me know. Be sure to give me your name & due date.

Old 07-16-2013, 05:01 PM   #15
momto2princesses
Registered Users

37 weeks on Thursday....little girl is super low, and I'm ready to meet her already! Pretty sure I've got another three weeks to go though. My kids like to get comfy in there.

Deanna, didn't realize you were planning a vbac. My 2nd was a vbac. Hoping yours goes smoothly and quickly. (mine was smooth, but not quick...48 hours). Hoping for a faster delivery for this one. Lol!
Old 07-16-2013, 06:19 PM   #16
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

Hey everyone! I was hoping this thread would start up again!

I'm so excited for those about to deliver. Yay for you! Also congrats to the newbies and hoping everything turns out well.

I'm part of the "I'm in the middle and still have sooooo long to wait group". I feel like I still have forever but at the same time I have NOTHING ready yet, so in a way I'm glad I still have a while. The summer is always a busy time for us though, especially August, since we have a family wedding coming up. So in a way I'm also nervous I won't be ready.

Oh and I'm 29 weeks and a few days now.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:44 AM   #17
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

quick check in to say hello, im still here, 19w and just got the results of our dna test back. negative for all 3 trisomies that they check for. didn't even cave when the mw offered to tell me the baby's sex...eek!

will schedule an anatomy scan to check organs, etc. at my mw appt. tomorrow...

tori! did i know you were pg?! congrats! woo!
Old 07-17-2013, 05:22 PM   #18
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
So glad to see everyone moving right along with their pregnancies.

I am 5 days from my dd. I was maybe 50 % thin & closed last week. My bff is my L&D nurse & she is going to stop by on her way home to check me & hopefully sweep my membranes!

ETA: I am hard, thick & closed.

Last edited by leviandgarettsmom; 07-17-2013 at 10:07 PM.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:08 PM   #19
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Becky - Awesome results! Wow on already half way done. I can't wait to get there!! So glad all is going well. Is everyone super excited to meet this little one? Well done on staying strong in the face of temptation. lol

Deanna - remember that can change within HOURS!! How exciting. You need to post a "peep" each day or we will wonder if you are in labor! I am just thrilled you will be holding this little one soon!

Amy - HUGS. It is hard to know that while you are carrying one, you should have been close to delivering another. We are coming up on our 1st EDD of our 1st loss and it is an aching feeling. Thinking of you.

Yesterday was a great day but for some reason today has been a day of anxiousness. I had some pelvic aching and lower back ache and ran to use my doppler. Just when I think I am feeling a bit more sure we get to keep this one something I read or feel pushes me back to the start. I just hate it. I want to throw a tantrum and scream " I want my blissful ignorance back!!!" Never again will I feel that, but through it all I feel blessed beyond measure to not only have 5 great kids but to also be carrying another possibly to term. In the end all that matters is how worth it they are. Sorry just needed to get that out.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #20
cormama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had my dating ultrasound this week and the baby looked great! Very wiggly and a strong heart rate I'm just over 9 weeks and feeling much more positive about a sticky baby. My next appt I will be almost 11 weeks so I'll be so relieved when we hear the heartbeat again!
I've been so sick which is totally new for me so I'm thinking this may be a boy!!