Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-20-2013, 08:00 AM   #21
Three Little Monkeys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I introduced myself weeks ago when I was in the first stages, but haven't been active since then so I will introduce myself again!

I am 26 weeks with our second rainbow. I find myself much more relaxed this time around. My last pregnancy was on the heels of four back to back losses and I didn't rest easy until she was in my arms. This time around I was offered DNA testing for baby and we found out he has a negative blood type like me and the rest of his siblings. This has led me and my doctor to believe that all four of my lost babies had positive blood. After hearing the results I found myself relaxing more and allowing myself to enjoy being pregnant. I still have moments of anxiety when I realize I haven't felt him move for a while and I go lay down and start poking at him until he moves but I can handle that.

My biggest worry at this point is my blood sugar. I have been having some trouble keeping it in acceptable range and my insulin needs are increasing rapidly, but if I can get a grip on that then it should be just 12 short weeks before we meet this little guy!

Advertisement

Not to crunchy...just a little crispy on the edges
Three Little Monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:49 AM   #22
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (July)

Deanna - did you go and have a baby???!!??
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:57 AM   #23
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post
Deanna - did you go and have a baby???!!??
Lol...not yet! Prodromal labor is making me crazy for sure!!! I started contracting yesterday around 1:00 p.m. & didn't stop until 5:00 a.m. this morning. I seriously can handle being pregnant a bit longer, but this labor teasing has GOT to stop!!!

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:44 PM   #24
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Can I join in?

Just got my BFP yesterday. I had my second m/c in April.
I have good feelings about this pregnancy, so I'm pretty sure everything is ok. With both my miscarriages, I knew something was wrong from the BFP!

I'm due in the beginning of April!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:40 PM   #25
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more
Can I join in?

I have good feelings about this pregnancy, so I'm pretty sure everything is ok. With both my miscarriages, I knew something was wrong from the BFP!

OMG! Congrats!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:22 AM   #26
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
Lol...not yet! Prodromal labor is making me crazy for sure!!! I started contracting yesterday around 1:00 p.m. & didn't stop until 5:00 a.m. this morning. I seriously can handle being pregnant a bit longer, but this labor teasing has GOT to stop!!!
Ornery little tyke!! LOL Hope you have a sassy/spunky name for this little one! Boo on the teasing labor but hopefully it is making some progress for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post
Can I join in?

Ariana - so excited for you. I stalked the 2WW thread and knew you were feeling good about this cycle and YAY here you are! It is amazing how our intuition kicks in isn't it. I had things happen the same way. I just felt peace for this pregnancy that I never did with the others. CONGRATS!!
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:54 AM   #27
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Can I join in?

& congrats!!! Let me know whenever you're ready to be added to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post

Ornery little tyke!! LOL Hope you have a sassy/spunky name for this little one! Boo on the teasing labor but hopefully it is making some progress for you!
Well obviously my body is "practicing", but its been practicing for about 3-4 wks now & I had absolutely no changes last Thursday...no effacement, no dilation. But I didn't have any changes with DD until it was go time so here's to hoping!

Last edited by leviandgarettsmom; 07-22-2013 at 08:58 AM.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:27 AM   #28
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Everyone!

Tori-Yes, intuition is awesome! I just had this feeling it was gonna work. Then I knew I O'd from my tubed side and thought this was it!

First beta at 11dpo is 54!!! (Average for 15dpo is 59) This is a "normal" number for me. With my last ectopics, when i was further along, the number was much lower, so it's a great sign that things are moving in the right direction!!!!!
I'll go back tomorrow for my second beta! Probably next week to make sure it's in my uterus, then the following week to establish a heartbeat!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:59 AM   #29
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Thanks Everyone!

Tori-Yes, intuition is awesome! I just had this feeling it was gonna work. Then I knew I O'd from my tubed side and thought this was it!

First beta at 11dpo is 54!!! (Average for 15dpo is 59) This is a "normal" number for me. With my last ectopics, when i was further along, the number was much lower, so it's a great sign that things are moving in the right direction!!!!!
I'll go back tomorrow for my second beta! Probably next week to make sure it's in my uterus, then the following week to establish a heartbeat!
That's a great number!!!

Well, yesterday has come & gone & still no signs of baby. But I was thankful to have been able to devote 100% attention to DS yesterday since it was his 3rd birthday! We took him to a local kid's play place & to TRU to pick out a toy with some b-day money he got. It was an awesome day!

Its so weird how anxious I have been for this little one to arrive, almost to the point of depression. But as I lay with DS last night at bedtime I teared up & cried realizing that these are the last days of just me & him. We have been pretty much inseparable his entire 3 yrs. I am still anxious to finally hold this sweet little bean in my belly, but in a good way now instead of a frustrated way.

Old 07-23-2013, 12:13 PM   #30
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

Deanna, So exciting! You'll soon have your little in your arms!
Ariana, congrats! Praying your numbers keep going up!

AFM- 19 weeks tomorrow. I'm still having mild panics where I feel like things aren't going to turn out. Our ultrasound is two weeks away and I can't wait. Just want to know this little one is ok. And I'm praying that they'll be able to see everything clearly and I won't have to have another. That's how things started with Ella- we just had to check on a few things, then the peri, then the amnio, then the bad news....

Overall I've been feeling good and have been busy, but every once in a while, i am just sad. I miss her and wish she were here- so hard...