Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-23-2013, 12:43 PM   #31
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (July)

Ariana - Great number and look forward to your next great number!!

Deanna - Bummer little one didn't take advantage of the full moon but looks like it turned out to be a good thing. I wonder too how our 2yr old will handle the new baby as she has been attached to me like NO other of my children. These last few days with your ds will be precious as will all the days that will follow the birth of your newest - just in a different way. Enjoy!

Shannon - I am so sad that this has to be such a bittersweet time for you. I know every milestone hit is a relief but also a bit sad. Huge Hugs for you and that the next couple weeks find themselves going by quickly. I know it is hard to keep positive when you have already known such grief. But this baby is doing well and that is all you can hope for right now.

Becky - how are you?! Are you getting to enjoy this pregnancy?

AFM - well the last couple of days have been of forced positive thoughts. I have been getting lower back aches and sharp pains that shoot across my pelvis. No blood and doppler assures me Heartbeat is nice and fast......but you know......there really is no "safe" zone after a loss. But today all is well and I am 11weeks 1 day. We will be telling our families Aug. 9th at a dinner that we will be having for a fairwell for DS18 to go to college. So until then keeping my chin up and thanking the Lord for each day or at least trying to.

Advertisement

Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:11 PM   #32
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Shannon-I can't imagine loosing a baby. I followed your story when you were pregnant! I love her name! My DD's name is Sallymarie Gabriela. It's so hard to get to the milestones when things went wrong. I'm nervous about my numbers since this is where things went wrong last time. With my son, he was my rainbow after a traumatic loss at 11wks with ruptured tube and emergency surgery, and every u/s made me have panic attacks that he wouldn't be there anymore. It wasn't until I had him that I felt some peace!
I hope everything is ok with your new baby!!!

Tori-I way over analyze each little cramp and twinge! I keep reminding myself that it's out of my hands! All I can do is pray that God gives me peace with what he planned for me. Whether isn't another loss, triplets or healthy baby!

Nausea has kicked in. I never get it this early. I'm hardly 4wks. I normally start around 6wks. I'm so curious what my numbers are tomorrow!!! I'm nervous though. I have 2 more HPTS that are screaming for me to pee on!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:34 AM   #33
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hey! I'm just 3 weeks and 3 days, I had a miscarriage on July 1st at 12 weeks. I had a positive test on Tuesday and retested today, no darker, maybe a bit lighter. It's WalMart's cheap test though, so I'm hoping they will just take a while to darken. I've been very sick and can't eat/drink anything that doesn't come right back out as diarrhea. I've always had diarrhea instead of vomiting, but nothing this bad. And with a WM test showing up clearly at 8 dpo and being the first cycle after MC, I can't help but wonder about twins.

Can't wait to hear your announcement, Deanna!!!!!!
Old 07-25-2013, 08:37 AM   #34
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
So great to see new faces on here!

4.5 weeks to go. But I've never made it to 40 weeks so I keep saying 2.5-3.5 weeks left. Which then puts me in panic mode!

***I know how to write, my iPod does not***
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:38 AM   #35
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post
Hey! I'm just 3 weeks and 3 days, I had a miscarriage on July 1st at 12 weeks. I had a positive test on Tuesday and retested today, no darker, maybe a bit lighter. It's WalMart's cheap test though, so I'm hoping they will just take a while to darken. I've been very sick and can't eat/drink anything that doesn't come right back out as diarrhea. I've always had diarrhea instead of vomiting, but nothing this bad. And with a WM test showing up clearly at 8 dpo and being the first cycle after MC, I can't help but wonder about twins.

Can't wait to hear your announcement, Deanna!!!!!!
WHAT?!?!?!?!?

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:58 AM   #36
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
WHAT?!?!?!?!?
Yep, it's still settling in, but I've got 4 + test. I Oed 2 weeks post-MC. Looks like a due date of April 7th. I've not called the Dr yet. When should I? There was no problems found that caused the MC so I wasn't sure they would want to see me any earlier?
Old 07-25-2013, 12:55 PM   #37
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

MrsAsh-Was it a natural m/c or D&C? I already let my doc know obviously since I'm getting all my blood work, but I'd let my doc know that was pregnant again.

I had my second draw yesterday, and my numbers almost tripled in less than the 48 hours!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:10 PM   #38
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post
MrsAsh-Was it a natural m/c or D&C? I already let my doc know obviously since I'm getting all my blood work, but I'd let my doc know that was pregnant again.

I had my second draw yesterday, and my numbers almost tripled in less than the 48 hours!
It started naturally, we had no idea, just woke up gushing blood. The baby passed at home and at the hospital I lost so much blood I passed out. They gave me two units and a D&C to stop the bleeding. I'm a redhead.
Old 07-25-2013, 02:12 PM   #39
girlichick
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2grace
Deanna, So exciting! You'll soon have your little in your arms!
Ariana, congrats! Praying your numbers keep going up!

AFM- 19 weeks tomorrow. I'm still having mild panics where I feel like things aren't going to turn out. Our ultrasound is two weeks away and I can't wait. Just want to know this little one is ok. And I'm praying that they'll be able to see everything clearly and I won't have to have another. That's how things started with Ella- we just had to check on a few things, then the peri, then the amnio, then the bad news....

Overall I've been feeling good and have been busy, but every once in a while, i am just sad. I miss her and wish she were here- so hard...
I had a total breakdown when I walked into my 20w visit with Ayla! For me it was worse the farther along I got. Totally understand, praying for you!

AFM I am about 8 weeks, and heard the heartbeat on my doppler over the weekend so I have been checking in about every other day. HB today was in the 160s. Love that little sound even though there is still a looooong way to go! So exciting that there are so many mamas so close. My homebirth midwife is coming over for my first appointment Tuesday. She was part of the birth center when we lost our DD and told me she still has the little prayer card with Abby's footprints on her desk. <3
Old 07-25-2013, 06:55 PM   #40
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post

Yep, it's still settling in, but I've got 4 + test. I Oed 2 weeks post-MC. Looks like a due date of April 7th. I've not called the Dr yet. When should I? There was no problems found that caused the MC so I wasn't sure they would want to see me any earlier?
SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

IMO, call the dr when you're ready. After my first m/c I called as soon as I got my BFP, but with this one it took all I had to call at 6 wks & even more to keep my appt @ 6w6d. Praying for your sticky bean!!!

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote